Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Sunday Testing in Barstow 11-7-10

Old 11-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
i love that truck....i wish i had the $$$ to long travel.
very nice!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #4
Capt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapt Pie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capt Pie's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET! I wish I had that truck. How does the suspension feel?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Pie View Post
SWEET! I wish I had that truck. How does the suspension feel?
it's pretty plush in that truck....

i hate being a passenger, but his truck in the whoops is really comfortable...

i am working on the video of Project Mayhem, the 2nd gen that we picked up in Lewiston, Idaho...

that truck is even more cushion on whoops and jumps...
Old 11-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Where were you at? We were off Outlet Center Drive from 12-630
we were there from 3 to 5:30 filming the latest Engage Tacoma...

surprised we didn't bump into you...

we didn't see much of anybody else out there...
Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
we were there from 3 to 5:30 filming the latest Engage Tacoma...

surprised we didn't bump into you...

we didn't see much of anybody else out there...
Only other trucks I saw was a LT Red Ranger and another LT Ranger that was black and white.

When you exit, we turn right, then pull in through the gate and were up the road about 100 yards.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
LT Chase Truck

we don't post up to the right... when we enter the gates, we turn left and post up after the second outhouse...

for testing, we then hit the washes going towards College Hills, then Ant Hill, then Stoddard Wells Road towards Lucerne... that back section is brutal but fun...
Old 11-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
DiamondDG is on a distinguished road

DiamondDG's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Stuff!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
you guys got another trip out there planned? i got me some bypass that are gonna need to be tuned.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 11-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
X2
when is your truck going in to the shop?
Old 11-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
when is your truck going in to the shop?
u should ask mohawk mike Im supposed to call Engage either tomorrow or wednesday to find out
Old 11-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #17
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
strange... we didnt see any other vehicles out there...

here is the vid i was shooting out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6q0T0ShLE
Interesting build on that red truck. I would like to see how you guys did the dash tubes. Way to keep stepping up the 05+ Tacoma builds.

I want to see more of the cage design and rear tubing.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

I want my truck finished!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #19
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post

I want to see more of the cage design and rear tubing.
i hear ya... i want to get a detailed shoot with the truck, but the owner lives in Idaho and he is taking the truck back home tomorrow or so...

his screen name here on TW is totalmayhem

hopefully he can get some detailed shots when he gets back to Lewiston...
Old 11-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #20
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
you guys got another trip out there planned? i got me some bypass that are gonna need to be tuned.
we are working on the Black Friday sale right now, but yes, Jingle Jam is in the works for this December...