Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

China Grade in My LT Tacoma

Old 11-15-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
cavilry will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
China Grade in My LT Tacoma

Quick little edit that my mountain biking buddy made of me up on China Grade road in the Santa Cruz Mountains:

Old 11-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
video unavailable?
Old 11-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #3

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Dang It....I will try to get another one up

It is on his Facebook, I thought that might happen....
Old 11-15-2010, 01:32 PM   #4

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go. OP fixed too

Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
make a better video and try again
Old 11-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #6

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
make a better video and try again

Ouch! Haterade
Old 11-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is pwetty sick though
Old 11-15-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good dude
Old 11-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck... dang you guys are in the cutz!!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #11

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, and for anyone who was concerned, I had people down each end of the road and walkie-talkies. We did not see anyone for the 1.5 hours we were up there, but figured we would be safe
Old 11-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #12
I can fit 35"s
uberlols is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
uberlols's Tacoma Gallery
video is sick.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #13
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck!2
Old 11-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #14
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
what song
Old 11-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #15

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
what song

Bassnectar - Magical World (I think? My buddy did it)
Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 PM   #16

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comments guys! Once I can get the rear sorted I will be able to do less "fireroad" type stuff and more "wide-open" stuff.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon man!

No need to go off the road an tear crap up.

Please next time Tread Lightly.

As a matter of fact I'm removing the video. Please do not post it again.

For everyone else.

Reason for deletion
Old 11-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #18
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck,i think i liked the slap better though
Old 11-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #19

cavilry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
C'mon man!

No need to go off the road an tear crap up.

Please next time Tread Lightly.

As a matter of fact I'm removing the video. Please do not post it again.

For everyone else.

Reason for deletion

Bummer...did not know that this was not allowed.

P.S. This distasteful behavior was on a buddies PRIVATE ranch just outside of Pescadero. China Grade was only on the dirt road. Oh well. Sorry...guess I should find another forum...you could have at least given me a chance to explain I thought people would like to see the video.