Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma vs Deer

Old 12-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Miata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Miata Tech's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma vs Deer

Very short Video clip of me hitting a 8 point buck with my 2001 Tacoma.
Neither the truck or the buck survived.
Discuss........
Old 12-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. How did you get the vid? How big was the buck
Old 12-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I know how painful that can be! I wish there was a video of my Sienna hitting a deer at 100 MPH in mid-air...
Old 12-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn
Old 12-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
why do you have video of that? lol.. just recording your driving one night?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #6
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
^lol i was wondering the same thing, pics of the truck?

i recently smashed one in mine, it was a doe caused $2400 in damage and got me a new BETTER bumper
Old 12-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #8
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #9
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Apparently were not discussing.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #10
Johnny M50 will become famous soon enough

Name: John
Johnny M50's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Crap, you just gave me a flash back to my last deer collision!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #11
mjd1811 is on a distinguished road

Marines:
mjd1811's Tacoma Gallery
Did you at least mount the head/antlers?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #12
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
damn. glad you okay.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:58 AM   #13
Miata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiata Tech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Miata Tech's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures of the Ex-Truck......

2001 Toyota Tacoma by Starwind 19, on Flickr

The sheriff said it was an 8-point Buck. He guessed about 300lb.
I didn't go back and look at him. He wasn't quite dead yet and I was still pretty pissed about my poor truck.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #14
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I remember when I hit a deer it was horrible cuz I had my permit and my mom was with me in her 4runner the deer just came out of no where the worst part is that the deer was still alive after I hit it
Old 12-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely not a 300# deer. That might push 200#.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #16
Tennessee Volunteer!
volfan51128 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: MSgt
Name: Brian
volfan51128's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome. Kinda looked like the one that I killed on Thanksgiving. (except mine was killed with a 270)lol.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #17
Blaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Blaktak's Tacoma Gallery
Why were you recording while you were driving?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:48 AM   #18
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Was the cam in your grill? Cool vid but sorry about the truck.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #19
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, crazy hit. Glad to hear you walked away from that with no problems. It's a good thing you weren't driving a little civic or something.

I'm still curious as to how you got that on video. Do you always have a camera running while you drive?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #20
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacooon View Post
I remember when I hit a deer it was horrible cuz I had my permit and my mom was with me in her 4runner the deer just came out of no where the worst part is that the deer was still alive after I hit it
i was hoping mine was still alive, i was so pissed i was gonna smash that things head in with my 4D maglite, it was dead dead, hit it going about 50mph and then ran over top of it with my drivers side tires