Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Check it out me and my taco in a tacoma commecial!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

lightmup's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out me and my taco in a tacoma commecial!!!

Some guy called me and said he saw my videos on youtube and asked for the original footage and he would pay me for it so I sent it in. Got a check in the mail two weeks latter, (money that payed for my bumper). So a year goes by and I get an e-mail and they said my truck and me made it into the commercial, so here it is my 3 seconds of fame. oh and they payed me for being in the commercial to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0JkKa3FdU
Old 12-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Cool beans!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!! which 3 seconds are you though?
Old 12-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal!
Old 12-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!!!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You should post here.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ghlight=famous
Old 12-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
ya which one is you,and y is there a non tacoma in the commercial?
Old 12-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
He's the silver tacoma. Big bling wheels driving up the dirt hill. The footage is before he got his bumper.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Which one are you? I'm guessing clip number 5 - silver double cab crests a hill and catches a little air.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #13
lightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant futurelightmup has a brilliant future

lightmup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
ya which one is you,and y is there a non tacoma in the commercial?
Im in it three times the silver taco that jumps in the sand, crests the dirt hill and yep that goober that gets out of his truck and gives the hang loose sighn, thats me.
Old 12-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #14
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah... Eassssssy Money!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
thats tight dude! i would be showing everyone this vid!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome! Congrats!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! How many times does THAT happen in a guy's life? Not to mention bragging rights all the way out to grandkids "grampa had his truck on a TV commercial kids" sweet. That commercial doesn't suck either, which helps-congratulations!