Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My Tacoma featured in a hilarious video!!!

Old 12-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb My Tacoma featured in a hilarious video!!!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. Anyway, my friend Zack and I make videos for fun. Eventually, we're planning on making it a career but that's besides the point. This video was shot in October as a special for our youtube channel. Everyone who has watched it has said that it's hilarious. Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSeCIawZpYM?fs=1
Old 12-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Not bad!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Great work! Any relation to Garry Melancon?
Old 12-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't be surprised if I was haha I have a big family, but I've never heard of a Garry. And thanks for watching guys, really appreciate it!
Old 12-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #5
JLamb11 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
JLamb11's Tacoma Gallery
hah stupid funny
Old 12-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #6
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video. How did you make the faces do that?
Old 12-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #8
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKqTjVqilnY
ftw
Old 12-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #9

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
Cool video. How did you make the faces do that?
My friend Zack is getting pretty good with special effects on Adobe After Effects. Not sure exactly how he did it, but I think it came out great!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
Jraugust will become famous soon enough
Name: Jeremie
Jraugust's Tacoma Gallery
I like it haha!
Old 01-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #11
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That was pretty funny.