Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Quick Gopro video I made :D check it out my fellow Taco boys

Old 12-19-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Wink Quick Gopro video I made :D check it out my fellow Taco boys

Have more footage but my computer is messing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mun4_7UikrE
Old 12-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video, I was wondering if you were gonna take out the gorpro around the 3:20 mark, haha. What setting were you on?
Old 12-19-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sweet vid man!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I was in r3
Old 12-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #6

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Awesome video, I was wondering if you were gonna take out the gorpro around the 3:20 mark, haha. What setting were you on?
At 3:20, I wasnt going to clear the camera so i told my dad to take it out.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice vid brian, the HD makes my old non HD go pro look like crap
Old 12-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #9

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, yea with the suction mount.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #10
07TacomaDan45 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
07TacomaDan45's Tacoma Gallery
Brian that gopro camera is so awesome. Very nice vid
Old 12-19-2010, 04:54 PM   #11

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07TacomaDan45 View Post
Brian that gopro camera is so awesome. Very nice vid

Thanks dude
Old 12-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #12
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Thats sick
Old 12-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Thx
Old 12-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet video dude. Where did you buy this camera?
Old 12-20-2010, 12:04 AM   #16

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SENIOR TACOROJO View Post
Bueno amigo!
Thx, Later on i'll add boobs so it can be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by navysealboy93 View Post
Sweet video dude. Where did you buy this camera?
THX
Got this in Cyclegear

Cyclegear.com
Old 12-20-2010, 06:31 PM   #17
Greg
Surf Taco is on a distinguished road

Surf Taco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Conekiller;2505979] Have more footage but my computer is messing up.

Pretty cool vid Brian! Looks like I missed a good session!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #18
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
It's cool to see the camber change as the suspension cycles. I mounted mine on my frame to see if my bypasses were bottoming and caught a rock doin' 80, kind of a cool clip. It's hard to find a good place to mount it, might have to try the mirror or maybe my sliders next time. I tried mounting it on the cab cage but it doesn't give any indication of speed, truck floats too well I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SgAzs9-hLk
Old 12-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #19

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
It's cool to see the camber change as the suspension cycles. I mounted mine on my frame to see if my bypasses were bottoming and caught a rock doin' 80, kind of a cool clip. It's hard to find a good place to mount it, might have to try the mirror or maybe my sliders next time. I tried mounting it on the cab cage but it doesn't give any indication of speed, truck floats too well I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SgAzs9-hLk

Damn , nice vid