Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Some Snow Donuts

Old 01-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That thing sounds great!!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
StormTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
That thing sounds great!!!!

Thanks man, wish it was a v8 but hey for a 2.7 i4 i like it lol
Old 01-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooper View Post
Thanks man, wish it was a v8 but hey for a 2.7 i4 i like it lol
It wasn't what I would expect out of a 4cyl, it sounds much deeper and not raspy like I would expect.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
cool vid, that exhaust is mean! haha do you only have a new muffler??
Old 01-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
StormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedStormTrooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
cool vid, that exhaust is mean! haha do you only have a new muffler??
Cut off the resonator and replaced it with a straight pipe, and installed a Flowmaster Super 44
Old 01-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
your truck sounds great with the flowmaster on it. did you have a shop weld it in with the stock pipes?

edit: never mind look at all the posts between the time i watched the vid and posted. now for the truely stupid question, where is the resonator?
Old 01-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by comiesutra View Post
your truck sounds great with the flowmaster on it. did you have a shop weld it in with the stock pipes?
My friend's dad welded it all for me, stock pipes (except for where i cut off resonator) replaced it with a 1.5" or so pipe. But yeah she's all welded
Old 01-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cut off the resonator and replaced it with a straight pipe, and installed a Flowmaster Super 44
oh, hmm i might have to check into that
Old 01-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #12

I took a risk in taking off the resonator.. all it does is control sound, but i was so afraid it would get raspy and ricey.. to my surprise it turned out great! i'd recommend this exhaust to anyone with my motor. And im positive it will pass MD emissions
Old 01-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #13

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I took a risk in taking off the resonator.. all it does is control sound, but i was so afraid it would get raspy and ricey.. to my surprise it turned out great! i'd recommend this exhaust to anyone with my motor. And im positive it will pass MD emissions
oh, ill have to see if it would pass VA, but im gonna see how much it costs to get installed around here, is yours welded on?
Old 01-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
oh, ill have to see if it would pass VA, but im gonna see how much it costs to get installed around here, is yours welded on?
Yep its welded, and if they say it wont pass.. just bracket it on there, and put the resonator back on before emissions
Old 01-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #15

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep its welded, and if they say it wont pass.. just bracket it on there, and put the resonator back on before emissions
alright cool, thanks for the info
Old 01-11-2011, 07:34 PM   #16

Anytime man, and even i wonder what mine would sound like after DT headers are on.. maybe even deeper? lol
Old 01-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #17

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it probably would, i really like this one and i bet yours would sound better with DT headers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lSyZMXQ1Hw
Old 01-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #18

Im not thrilled to spend near 400 bucks, but hey one day.. lol
Old 01-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #19

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im not thrilled to spend near 400 bucks, but hey one day.. lol
haha yeah i know what you mean
Old 01-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #20
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to know how it feels to drive in snow ha ha, i bet if i got my truck out there in 4hi it would be a blast ha ha