Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

found this vid

Old 01-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
jeeezy
jeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud of

Name: Jesse
jeeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jeeezy
found this vid

hey guys lol MANY of you are going to call me stupid/retarded but this was taken second day i got the truck me and my buddy got bored and wanted to see what it could do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3aT-RBdp3U
Old 01-12-2011, 07:44 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
i watched it muted cause the gf is sleeping next to me. looks like you had fun but i dont think guys would like seeing this color referred to as baby blue!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #3
Its For Sale. :(
08toyoamn will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Loadmaster, McChord AFB, WA.
Name: Ryan
08toyoamn's Tacoma Gallery
Haha "baby blue" ... not bad, just hope thats not all you do with your "baby" nice truck though.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
jeeezy
jeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud ofjeeezy has much to be proud of

jeeezy's Tacoma Gallery
haha sorry guys ive since learned the term speedway blue and no thats not all i do like i said i was just seeing what it had haha
Old 01-12-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #6
jeeezy

jeeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcompliant View Post

im confused lol
Old 01-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
this is what i think of when you say "baby Blue" you mean Speedway Blue...
Old 01-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #8
jeeezy

jeeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i know that now