Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

1998 Big Block chevy Tacoma

Old 01-19-2011, 07:41 AM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
1998 Big Block chevy Tacoma

1998 Big Block chevy Tacoma here are 2 videos in my channel in you tube of my BBC Tacoma aka "King Taco".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTFUXonth-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tABz1Mxd9rs
Old 01-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
I am putting an LS1 in mine, how did you manage to get the exhaust around the steering shaft with those headers, mine was a bitch, had to make my own headers...

Should be fun in the dirt.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #3
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
I am putting an LS1 in mine, how did you manage to get the exhaust around the steering shaft with those headers, mine was a bitch, had to make my own headers...

Should be fun in the dirt.
im using a chevy 2wd steering box so far i havent ran into any problems yet! i couldnt beleive it its like the tacoma was made to fit all chevy parts!! lol!! the only problem ive had was lifting the tacoma high enuff to install the differentials.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
NASTY454 is on a distinguished road
NASTY454's Tacoma Gallery
How about some more info on this swap..considering the same type of truck.
Where did you locate the engine mounts?
Thanks.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Old thread but I love the way it sounds still Oscar, nothing like a well cammed big block, listen to that lope, gives me shivers....
Old 03-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #6
diggler440 is on a distinguished road
diggler440's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Great, Could we got some more pics of motor install?
Cheers