Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Wheeling at the badlands

Old 01-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Atvlifestyle's wheeling video's

A video I put together from the Badlands in Attica, IN. This was just before my wedding this summer. Sorry not all toyotas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNnQMCxTEE
Old 01-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video. Makes me wanna go wheelin today.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
MushyB is on a distinguished road

MushyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MushyB
great video! you guys almost had some close carnage there with that tree haha. glad you guys had fun.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

So i figured I would turn my old post into my video thread so here's more:

silver lake last weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P-352Wcuho
Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #7

some clips from our last badlands trip.

http://youtu.be/ALkTUXQI6tk
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #8
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
That's really fun place to go. I used to go all the time when I lived in MI. Mostly on dirtbikes and quads though. The big drain tiles are a fun spot. There is that area of concrete after you go through some woods. Ha I know that's vague. Saw a Jeep try to go that steep wall backwards one time and he rolled that sucker, rear over the front. If I make it back there some day I'll have to stick to the 2WD stuff. whoops and what not. Great videos. Glad to see someone from there. It can get pretty gnarly.
Old 12-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #9

Thanks man. Im lucky enough to have Silver Lake and Badlands both within a few hours of me.

Spent lots of time at Badlands on quads years ago. We used to get crazy looks when we come out of some of the areas on 50" MX quads going all over.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #10
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Ha yea. I loved going there. Always had a good time. The entry fee is getting a little pricy these days though.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #11
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Does your clutch fade when traversing deep water?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Does your clutch fade when traversing deep water?

I have a centerforce thats been in since about 05. I haven't had problems from deep water but it is starting to give up in general from lots of abuse.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #13

Another Silver Lake video : Gopro on the yota running around with freinds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJMcERJxj6o
Old 12-13-2013, 07:40 AM   #14
PreRunner
stitch is on a distinguished road

Army: ch-47 TI
Name: Erick
stitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Another Silver Lake video : Gopro on the yota running around with freinds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJMcERJxj6o
Nice suspension, the truck looks like it runs really smooth over all that.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #15

Thanks man, it really is smooth for a mid travel setup.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #16
TacoFlavouredKiss is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
TacoFlavouredKiss's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that trail looks awesome. would love to ride somewhere like that