Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Florida TacomaWorld Meet

Old 01-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Florida TacomaWorld Meet

Heres some of the videos from our meet this past weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnlm_IKLASs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDDE_53DsZY

2 more videos coming once youtube comes back online.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i love the Y pipe straight pipe rig on that second tacoma in the second video!
Thanks. Technically not a straight pipe though. The exhaust still runs through the cats before it exits when that's open.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ah true i wasnt that eagled eye with it! is that because of emission issues or can u not put it before the cat? or is it because of the o2 sensors location?
Not much room before the cats. The 2nd set of cats aren't affected by the o2 though and in FL emissions isn't a problem.

You could cut the second set out but I think it would sound raspy and obnoxious with it open.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:35 AM   #5
hubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant futurehubert.davis has a brilliant future
hubert.davis's Tacoma Gallery
Very well appreciated meet...i hope one day i might join you guys
Old 02-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #6
TampaDude is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
TampaDude's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like y'all had a good time. BTW, thanks for the bumper!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #8
TampaDude is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
TampaDude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Did you get it installed yet?
Not yet...been way too busy with work. I'll get around to it eventually. It was really dirty, but I blasted it with a garden hose and it cleaned up nicely. Got it sitting in my garage, all shiny and pretty.

I'll be sure to post some pics when I get it installed.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
is it citrus FL or cirtus???
Old 02-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #11
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin trucks