LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New to me, had to push it.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
rescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant future

EMS: Medic/Firefighter
Name: Seth
rescuetaco526's Tacoma Gallery
New to me, had to push it.

First, stumbled onto this truck in a classified ad, beat the hordes, and it's in the driveway. Second, I don't go halfway on anything; if it's worth doing, it's worth over doing. Third, if it breaks, I don't want it and can make it better. Enjoy! The video came to me in segments so they overlap a little, you get the jest.

Update: about two weeks later had to replace the front differential seal, in addition to a turn signal. While I was at work my dad accidentally dropped it off the side of the driveway, a two foot sheer drop onto the front skidplate/diff. Truck remains unharmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNeWYHEtRP4
Old 01-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I'm impressed especially with those tires (stock, no?)
Old 01-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I sooooo hate cleaning mud
Old 01-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I sooooo hate cleaning mud

then buy a car

Old 01-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
then buy a car

You can buy me one I can't get myself to beat the crap out of my $30k truck.mine is daily driver and gets my child around.besides that's what quads are for
Old 01-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
this is when it is nice to have an extra vehicle wheeling with you. Luckily you got out of there! oh yeah... Locker!!! get one!!!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
rescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant futurerescuetaco526 has a brilliant future

EMS: Medic/Firefighter
Name: Seth
rescuetaco526's Tacoma Gallery
Yes those are stock tires, and far as I know the truck is completely stock. I did have a runner truck behind me, but he drove intentionally through the deeper parts of the water holes and tore his truck up.