Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma Commercials

Old 10-31-2006, 03:42 PM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Commercials

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33199771&hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprYsBfbbt0
Old 11-02-2006, 10:10 AM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Commercials

I love these toyota commercials so creative
i like the second commercial better
ldytaco05
Old 12-04-2006, 05:32 PM   #3
edave5 will become famous soon enough
edave5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to edave5
i try to play the second one and it and it says "the video is no longer available". What is the commercial about so i can search for it?
Old 12-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edave5 View Post
i try to play the second one and it and it says "the video is no longer available". What is the commercial about so i can search for it?
I fixed it now...
Old 12-04-2006, 08:44 PM   #5
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Those commercials are awesome!
I haven't had a TV since I graduated college (I've been keeping myself busy with too many other things to justify even purchasing a TV let alone an hour to sit and watch something. I'll watch movies with my wife on the computer )
I miss seeing good creative commercials like those!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:06 AM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMyTaco07 View Post
Those commercials are awesome!
Yeah, unlike the Big 3.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uLJi...layer_embedded
Old 09-21-2010, 04:22 PM   #9
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha these are awesome
Old 10-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #13
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen the space invaders one, but the other ones I've seen before, and they are great every time...

BUT still, my favorite commercial is for Bridgestone Tires...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=becjk2__Q5M