Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My taco now a major role in a Youtube series

Old 02-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joshua
Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Smile My taco now a major role in a Youtube series

Hey guys, we have FINALLY come out with the 5th episode. We decided to change the look of the whole thing which I think looks awesome. There's not much action in this one until the end which I think came out pretty cool. (It's at the bottom).

Anyway, my truck is being used as an important vehicle in the series.

Enjoy!

We have gotten comments that ranged from AWESOME to it's over the top badass. We toned it down a bit in the second episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YuIqD8vkrM
Second part to the first episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dreT7Go7i0
Took comments from the first episode and tried to apply it to this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCM8aIMVzqU
Epic cool fight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k89to85vm8
Much faster paced, even cooler fight scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1S9r6wE68g
Dramatic, better looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOakvNme-9I
Old 02-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
chase scene next episode with the tacoma?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
crazy louisiana boys...
nice work
Old 02-28-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
Joshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoshua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.
Quote:
chase scene next episode with the tacoma?
We might actually do that...there's a part with my truck and my friend's new camaro, so we can probably work something out
Old 02-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck
Old 02-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
That was really cool man. I'm impressed with you and your friend's skills. Make a thread with the episodes and keep updating it when the new ones come out.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #8

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good lookin truck
thanks man
Quote:
That was really cool man. I'm impressed with you and your friend's skills. Make a thread with the episodes and keep updating it when the new ones come out.
Thanks man, means a lot. The next episode should be out within like the next week or so
Old 03-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
That's actually pretty badass. I would be interested in staying tuned into what you guys are up to
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #11
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i dont get it, and it may be my lack of cameraman skillz, but tell your cameraman to get a tripod!

Nice work tho.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:59 AM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i dont get it, and it may be my lack of cameraman skillz, but tell your cameraman to get a tripod!

Nice work tho.
Some parts could use a tripod, or a steadicam, but the fast paced parts look good with the shaky camera work.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #13
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I like it
Old 03-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #14

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, i agree that most shots seem too shaky. But, like Numnutz said, the shake during action kinda works. Right now, we are working on getting a $525 shoulder-mount, turret looking equipment that will make everything smooth sailing.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty bad ass, I think you should start a thread with all the videos, just edit the origional post in the thread with the new episodes when yall make them.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #16
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Some parts could use a tripod, or a steadicam, but the fast paced parts look good with the shaky camera work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Yeah, i agree that most shots seem too shaky. But, like Numnutz said, the shake during action kinda works. Right now, we are working on getting a $525 shoulder-mount, turret looking equipment that will make everything smooth sailing.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #17

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
I think I might as well use this thread for all the episodes. The title is right and I don't want to have 3 different threads with the same video(s).
Old 05-31-2011, 11:12 AM   #18

Joshua's Tacoma Gallery
3rd episode at the top!