Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

2.7 Doug Thorley Catback/Header Vid

Old 03-05-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I was suprised to hear that growl from a Tacoma, it sounds great! I have eyeballed your thread quite a few times, you have a great truck sir.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
still sounds like a civic...
Old 03-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
I think that is the best sounding 4cyl I have heard. At some hight points almost seem ricey but not really. She's definately got some growl, I like it.

Just curious how long have you had this system on the truck? Sometimes mufflers can "mellow" out over time. Also, if you don't mind, how much would you say this system cost all together with the CAI, header, and cat back?
Old 03-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Newb View Post
I think that is the best sounding 4cyl I have heard. At some hight points almost seem ricey but not really. She's definately got some growl, I like it.

Just curious how long have you had this system on the truck? Sometimes mufflers can "mellow" out over time. Also, if you don't mind, how much would you say this system cost all together with the CAI, header, and cat back?
Thanks. It definitely sounds good IMO. Those weren't the best videos for sound either but oh well. It sounds deeper in person.

I've had it for almost 1 year/15,000 miles. It's gotten louder/deeper over time.

The catback was about $277
Header was about $408
CAI with the ram air was about $500
Old 03-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 03-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's a 4cyl? Sounds great from a 4! Now I really can't wait to do this to my 4.0!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #13
Rob2.7Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
Rob2.7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What muffler do you have?