Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

NOT off roading Tacoma

Old 03-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
xtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the rough

xtotalanarcoix's Tacoma Gallery
NOT off roading Tacoma

hahaha yes I know that low trucks are in the minority here but I thought Id post up the video of my Tacoma anywho.

p.s. fear not my next two projects are both lifted Toyotas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hH9Z4GIIAs
http://www.vimeo.com/20085494
Old 03-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
that white taco's pretty sweet
Old 03-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yall do sick work and the videos are awesome also.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #4
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Not usually a fan, but those are nice and well done trucks.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I can only see the bottom video at work. Some of those trucks are cool. What song is that?
Old 03-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
lowered truck may not be my favorite but you have to appreciate how much custom fab and work go into the ones that are done right. sometimes the same if not more work than a taco built for offroading
Old 03-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #8
xtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the roughxtotalanarcoix is a jewel in the rough

thanks for all the comments guys.

the music on the shorter video is the local natives, the longer one is Phantogram.

If you like the videos you can subscribe to the shops youtube page, we will be putting up new videos as often as we can.

Someday there will even be some off roading hahaha.

I am building a 94 4runner, it will have an SAS, with 5.29 gears and aussie lockers front and rear, likely on 35s with a fun paint job. This will be my new DD. Also building an 84 Toyota x-cab pickup with a 350 in it with 4-link suspension front and rear and some serious trail armor. Still figuring out axles for that project.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
nice videos
Old 03-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #10
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
nice vid but lowered trucks make me sick
Old 03-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
That's eeeffin boss
Old 03-26-2011, 09:32 PM   #12
tacomadude2000 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
tacomadude2000's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looks like a lot of work and custom fab goes into those. Are there kits for these or do you really just invent as you go?
Old 03-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #13
bhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nicebhh2000 is just really nice
Name: Ben
bhh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video! man! I wouldn't drive one but those are sweet!!
Old 03-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome videos man. Nice to know a local shop is doing that kind of work. If you ever need a 2nd gen to tinker around with and maybe prototype some shit for hit me up!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Cool videos. Camera man & editor has talent. Like the song on the first vid. Does she have other music we can check out?
http://www.myspace.com/phantogram
Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadude2000 View Post
Damn looks like a lot of work and custom fab goes into those. Are there kits for these or do you really just invent as you go?

Kits for air bags do exist but I personally never use them, I feel they in a way defeat the purpose of customs.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:45 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Awesome videos man. Nice to know a local shop is doing that kind of work. If you ever need a 2nd gen to tinker around with and maybe prototype some shit for hit me up!

Thanks man, and I just might take you up on that someday.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:49 PM   #19
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Dude those trucks are sooooooo sick! Thats awesome man keep up the good work! I think one of those lowered trucks would be way fun!
Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 PM   #20
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtotalanarcoix View Post
Thanks man, and I just might take you up on that someday.
I hope you do! Look forward to seeing your future projects.