Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Little offroad action on the BIG BLOCK Tacoma!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Little offroad action on the BIG BLOCK Tacoma!

Please excuse the sound delay,on the vid,but one thing for sure is its all the tacoma making the noise.Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtCPIy2m3f0
Old 03-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-18-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
i still think the sound is dubbed in. In every video the sound is off, you even say to excuse the delay. BUT, why is the peoples reactions in the video sound so perfect to what is going on but not the sound...
Old 03-18-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Why does it never sound like the truck is getting further away/closer?
Old 03-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Now Tell me!! What would i gain for posting up videos off one thing and it being somthing diffrent. i will proove you guys wrong!! you guys mite be experts in modifying videos and sytuff. but trust me i still lerning how to donload them!!
Old 05-30-2011, 05:55 AM   #6
KROM74 is on a distinguished road
KROM74's Tacoma Gallery
pics of the engine?
Old 05-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Edit : I just decided I don't even care.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
there are pics in his gallery of a chevy engine sitting in the truck... might be legit
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Video of said motor in truck without sound delay and ill believe it. As for now, all pics and videos without shots of said motor are fake and photoshoped.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
its not a toyota engine or transfer case thats for sure. the front diff is on the wrong side.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #11
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
That Video almost made me puke, terrible quality.
Buy a tripod man.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:44 AM   #12

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/YXZR3zaQNwg
Old 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #14
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
That Video almost made me puke, terrible quality.
Buy a tripod man.
x2
Old 05-31-2011, 02:21 AM   #15
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Idk about everyone else, but I see 4 tubes on the passenger side of the truck. Look closely and you can see tube 1 2 and 3 then tube 4 goes behind 3.

Are those hooker super comp headers?
Old 05-31-2011, 02:25 AM   #16
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
man the second is synced pretty good. You're getting better at dubbin man!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:33 AM   #17
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Idk about everyone else, but I see 4 tubes on the passenger side of the truck. Look closely and you can see tube 1 2 and 3 then tube 4 goes behind 3.

4 tubes as in header tubes
Old 06-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #18

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
man the second is synced pretty good. You're getting better at dubbin man!!!
HEY CHRIS YOU LIVE CLOSE BY I WILL HAVE MY TRUCK IN THE
**THIRD ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW** YOU COULD SEE IT THERE AND THEN YOU COULD SEE FOR YOURE SELF WHAT'S REALY IN MY TACOMA. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! HEY SEING IS BELEIVING!

**THIRD ANNUAL SO~CAL OFF-ROAD TRUCK SHOW**
Saturday July 23rd , 2011
@ Castle Park in Riverside .
For info call : (951)488-8727
Or e-mail : INFO@OFFROADTRUCKSHOW.COM
Old 06-01-2011, 03:29 AM   #19

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post

YEAH THEY ARE HOOKER HEADERS! NOT SURE IF THEY ARE THE SUPER COMPS. THEY CAME WITH THE ENGINE WHEN I BOUT IT.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:42 AM   #20
Greg Graffin 2016

Thought so. My buddy had a set of those in his garage at one time.
Nice build very unique.