Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Here is the big block tacoma finaly got the camera to work

Old 03-29-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the big block tacoma finaly got the camera to work

Here is the big block tacoma finaly got the camera to work with my computer & some footage of the tacoma matching the sound! hopefully this video satisfice the people who didnt believe our tacoma had a big block chevy in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp6dyqwyEPo
Old 03-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck but next time pop the hood and show us
Old 03-29-2011, 06:54 AM   #3
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
FAIL
Old 03-29-2011, 06:56 AM   #4
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
i see 4 exhaust pipes at :48?
Old 03-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #5
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
oh!! DUH haha im so stup'd
Old 03-29-2011, 07:03 AM   #6
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
i see 4 exhaust pipes at :48?
4 per side is the norm on V8s. ill give this guy credit, it does sound like a v8
Old 03-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #7
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeathers View Post
FAIL
Thank's! For sure I Will do that!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #8

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Nice truck but next time pop the hood and show us
Thank's! For sure I Will do that!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #9
MillerMan06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
MillerMan06's Tacoma Gallery
This is coming from a guy who lived Chevy till about a month ago and got my first taco and i will not go back unless i need a diesel then i go to chevy. unles toyota comes out with one and it holds up to the duramax. THAT IS A CHEVY V8 in a tacoma HO%( SH*# good job man never seen that pulled off ever and i like deff one of a kind!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #10

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerMan06 View Post
This is coming from a guy who lived Chevy till about a month ago and got my first taco and i will not go back unless i need a diesel then i go to chevy. unles toyota comes out with one and it holds up to the duramax. THAT IS A CHEVY V8 in a tacoma HO%( SH*# good job man never seen that pulled off ever and i like deff one of a kind!!!!!!!
Thank's
Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet set up. Out of curiosity how much can the rear suspension flex before it eats up the bedsides? Looks like a pretty tight fit. Other than that I'd say that pretty freakin sweet, good job man
Old 03-30-2011, 03:15 AM   #12

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Sweet set up. Out of curiosity how much can the rear suspension flex before it eats up the bedsides? Looks like a pretty tight fit. Other than that I'd say that pretty freakin sweet, good job man
not mutch! I still need to cut the fenders down. i had just mounted the 44" on the truck a week ago i had 40" on it before. and thank's for your feed back!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by oofy15354 View Post
4 per side is the norm on V8s. ill give this guy credit, it does sound like a v8

Is there ANY doubt at all about it being a V8, sounds pretty damned good sitting there, yeah pop the hood next time bro' & see what kind of American iron your running, better still lets see how it does offroad....

Good Job OP !!!