LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Hood Light Install

Old 03-29-2011, 10:55 PM   #4
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Sweet, but I'm going to use the same strips that I used for the hoods so it lights up the whole bed from front to back
sweet... mine do light the whole bed my camera just sucks
Old 03-29-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Nice. Love the simplicity of your taco by the way. Wish I had Super White...
did you just call my truck simple...jk thanks