Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

drinking+wheeling=stupid

Old 04-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

tacoma-king's Tacoma Gallery
drinking+wheeling=stupid

I hope none of you drink and offraod or drink and drive. this vid is a good example of why you should never do it.Twisted trails off road park is taking a lot of heat from many forums for allowing this in there park.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2_i...layer_embedded
Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

How did he not die?!

Old 04-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm speechless.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMallCrawlTaco View Post
I'm speechless.
no shit.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I can't stand people who drink and drive let alone wheel and drive.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

why did he not die?!

Old 04-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
Living the dream !!!
mountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainwolfpup is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mountainwolfpup's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Yahoo to mountainwolfpup Send a message via Skype™ to mountainwolfpup
Thumbs up

Are you serious? Did you watch this video? He had a beer after freeking flipping his truck over.. who wouldn't do that. There is no indication given in this video whatsoever that he drank anything prior to driving, only after.

I frequently bring some beer for after a day of off-roading. I like to grill up a few dogs and down a few beers before heading home. Gives me a chance to talk over the highlights of the day with my fellow off-roaders and onlookers.

BTW- that was a pretty awesome flip. I totally enjoyed it and wish I'd been there to offer him the beer.

CHEERS TO CRAZY BUDWEISER GUY IN THE SUBURBAN. HERE'S TO YOU AND YOUR IMPRESSIVE FLIP. YIPPEE KI YEA !!!

Who's with me on this?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
thanks
Old 04-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else notice there were a lot more people laughing than there were people trying to help him? And how eager he was to take that beer seconds after almost dying? Holy shit.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:45 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
That's win in my book
Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

How did he not die?!

x2
Old 04-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #12
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
The park here lets people drink and wheel. I gave up going cause last time I almost hit a four wheeler with a drunk guy and his son who was well below 10yrs old.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #13
takomabeast is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
takomabeast's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was pretty awesome...The guy is an idiot for doing it but no harm no foul. I agree with MOUNTAINWOLFPUP, I'd want a beer after that too. If no one ever dared to do things then we would never have the travis pastrana's or the shawn white's or the Tony Hawks of the world. It's just another dangerous stunt that didn't work out as planned. Just next time maybe the guy should think about having a roll cage before trying something like that again.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainwolfpup View Post
Are you serious? Did you watch this video? He had a beer after freeking flipping his truck over.. who wouldn't do that. There is no indication given in this video whatsoever that he drank anything prior to driving, only after.

I frequently bring some beer for after a day of off-roading. I like to grill up a few dogs and down a few beers before heading home. Gives me a chance to talk over the highlights of the day with my fellow off-roaders and onlookers.

BTW- that was a pretty awesome flip. I totally enjoyed it and wish I'd been there to offer him the beer.

CHEERS TO CRAZY BUDWEISER GUY IN THE SUBURBAN. HERE'S TO YOU AND YOUR IMPRESSIVE FLIP. YIPPEE KI YEA !!!

Who's with me on this?

Im pretty suprised you never flipped any of your shit like that
Old 04-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I am

Guy looks pretty sober to me
X3. Also looked like there was a Safety guy of some sort in the back ground. Dude had a helmet, and some other safety gear, so Im lead to think it was planned to some degree.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #16
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Who's with me on this?
i am rite with u on the have a beer and some dogs AFTER a day of wheeling but drinking and wheeling is a huge problem at this park someone is going to get killed
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #17
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Who's with me on this?

im with you! they are just a bunch of red necks jumping shit. but dont get me people who drink and drive shouldnt be alive.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #18
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Who's with me on this?
I'm with you. He didn't seem drunk or anything, maybe stupid but you can't really prevent that lol. I thought it was pretty funny they handed him a beer right after he got out of the truck.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #19
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
question....ive seen our tacomas make jumps like that and never have seen them flip like that...is it because our trucks are lighter?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #20

beside in my opion the only place beer should be allowed to be in a park like that is in the camp grounds in NO way shape or form should beer be allowed on the trails or off road areas