Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Something new, something borrowed, and something BLUE!!

Old 05-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Something new, something borrowed, and something BLUE!!

I am up here in Whitehorse for work, and I want to hit up some local climbing craigs. I asked a local at the outdoor shop, and he gave me directions. They weren't very good directions. But I had an adventure while I was at it!

The truck is my bosses 06 Taco. And I had no backup, so I decided to stop searching for the craig while I was ahead!

Please let me know what you think of the video. It is my first vid made in iMovie.

Cheers, Danny.

http://youtu.be/EEcfmOKvk6Y
Old 05-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry but... WTF are you wheelin your BOSSES Tacoma?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He let me use it while I was am in whitehorse. I wasnt planning on getting stuck, or even 4x4ing, but since I don't know the terrain, and it was super muddy, all of a sudden. I was really trying to find a local climbing spot... didn't find it.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:37 AM   #4
TRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to allTRDSPORTtaco is a name known to all

TRDSPORTtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you holding my cat in your sig?
Old 05-30-2011, 10:39 AM   #5
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Your boss needs a new windshield.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
Hummingbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPORTtaco View Post
Why are you holding my cat in your sig?

haha, well, I really like your cat, she's cute. But I decided to change my sig, to a silver taco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Your boss needs a new windshield.

It got one very shortly after that actually... he does A LOT of highway driving