LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

HERE IS ANOTHER BURN OUT

Old 05-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
HERE IS ANOTHER BURN OUT

trying out the lincoln locker in the tacoma IT IS BORING NO WHERE TO OFF ROAD JUST WAITING ON THE MUD AT AZUSA CANYON, CALIFORNIA DAMMMMM
http://youtu.be/YXZR3zaQNwg
Old 05-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a gnarly truck!
Whats up with the lock, its not like he is racing down the street.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Can afford to build a V8 Taco but can't afford to buy a new camera?
Old 06-26-2011, 05:03 AM   #5
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A FILM MAKER! OR ASKING IF I SHOULD GET A BETTER CAMERA. IM JUST A PORE MEXICAN SHOWING THE "WORLD" I MEAN "TACOMA WORLD" WHAT CAN BE DONE TO A TACOMA! AND I BUILT IT IN MY BACK YARD. I DIDNT BUY IT!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I like the truck but want to see some off road videos.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Pedro needs spell check, just saying!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:16 AM   #8
jeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura about

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGTKLAN View Post
trying out the lincoln locker in the tacoma IT IS BORING NO WHERE TO OFF ROAD JUST WAITING ON THE MUD AT AZUSA CANYON, CALIFORNIA DAMMMMM
http://youtu.be/YXZR3zaQNwg

mall crawler
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 AM   #9

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I think this is his dads.........or uncles truck............dudes like 13.
my brother is 13! Actualy he just turned 14 june 23. & and my brother my dad & I built this truck from scracht. & you are rite it is not my truck! it is mines & my brothers. oh & i am 17 here is a video of me in the tacoma my britheris video taping.
http://youtu.be/Hp6dyqwyEPo
Old 06-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #10
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
IBFTL
Old 06-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoster133 View Post
IBFTL
i just hope
Old 06-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires are going to be completely slick before it ever hits dirt.

I think they've put 20 miles on the odo just spinning in the driveway.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
What chapter of the Klan are you in?
lol
Old 06-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #14
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Why the do you have a roll cage on the inside?

With a SFA you'd want an exo-cage..
Old 06-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
everyone on tw gives people shit these days....
Old 06-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #16
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
wtf...OP, where in the SGV are you? truck looks sick, you should come to ur next meet

EDIT: heres the 626 thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...w-members.html
Old 06-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Thats a gnarly truck!
Whats up with the lock, its not like he is racing down the street.

he does that on every thread, nothing new.

sick truck btw OP
Old 06-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck dude! Fuck the haters...

Now lets see a 4 wheel burnout