Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Lucas Oil Glenn Helen 1450 Toyota

Old 06-27-2011, 12:26 AM   #1
tacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobrumz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobrumz's Tacoma Gallery
Lucas Oil Glenn Helen 1450 Toyota

http://youtu.be/g9EbNSq193Y?hd=1
Old 06-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do the lower control arms on that blue truck actually cross over the one from the opposite side? (1:21, 1:55 and 2:30)
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
those are I beams
Old 06-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
those are I beams
Shows how much I know about those suspension set-ups
Old 06-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
They are usually only on fords so you dont have to worry about them too much
Old 06-27-2011, 12:35 PM   #7
bobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant futurebobbyhotpants has a brilliant future

Name: keith
bobbyhotpants's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job on the video
Old 06-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #8
transplant is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: theo
transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Do the lower control arms on that blue truck actually cross over the one from the opposite side? (1:21, 1:55 and 2:30)
man my ranger was set up like that.. i HATED it
Old 06-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Not familiar with anything other what I have in my Tacoma. Could someone elaborate on the problems with I beams suspension set ups?

less clearance, more wheel travel, more toe and... caster or camber forgot which one. dont know much besides that
Old 06-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #10
Chazlom is on a distinguished road
Chazlom's Tacoma Gallery
I just raced last week end on that track, although it was just a part of the entire GP course, and on an MX bike. But I really liked the section, on a bike every thing was wide open.