Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

World Record Jump

Old 06-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
World Record Jump

Not sure if it's a Taco but whatever, this is NUTS !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7SjX7A_FR6g
Old 06-30-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
repost x3 i think, I'd know i reposted it too lol
Old 06-30-2011, 12:47 AM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Oh really. I should have known. Sorry for the repost then.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Oh really. I should have known. Sorry for the repost then.
haha all is well i did the same lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I hate your SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 01:28 AM   #5
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's wicked. Hot Wheels for big kids!

My Hot Wheels are the one thing I wish my mom had never given away .. I had tons of them. Tons of the original orange track with maroon connectors too.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:03 AM   #6

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
I remember I had the orange tracks too. I also had the battery operated power launcher thing with the rubber wheels. Whenever the cars would pass through it they'd speed up. Pretty cool. Now its all about technology for the kids.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
YoungTacoLover is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
YoungTacoLover's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
I remember I had the orange tracks too. I also had the battery operated power launcher thing with the rubber wheels. Whenever the cars would pass through it they'd speed up. Pretty cool. Now its all about technology for the kids.
x2
Old 07-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #8
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I hate your SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet baby Jesus! That's amazing! Cool truck vid too
Old 07-25-2011, 03:17 AM   #9
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of tires are those?
Old 07-25-2011, 04:36 AM   #10
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow! Now where is Travis pastrana at and his Subbie? I see something coming up in the near future for him!