Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

My Tacoma crossing some water

Old 07-02-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma crossing some water

At the trail near Lingham Lake with some friends. I should get a camera stand for my friend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYvy8od7pJ0
Old 07-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice...
Old 07-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
I'm dropping the hammer
Bawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really niceBawlzdeep is just really nice

Air Force: Chair Force
Name: Jon
Bawlzdeep's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig. Not crazy deep but it would suck to get stuck in it.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get any water in the truck?
Old 07-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlzdeep View Post
Nice rig. Not crazy deep but it would suck to get stuck in it.
Definitely not the deepest water i've been in but after watching my buddy with 35's go through i knew i'd be fine. Your right though, wouldn't want to get stuck in the middle of it. The water crossing must have been an easy 100 yards long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Did you get any water in the truck?
No water got into the cab. If i had stopped, it probably would have been a different story.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Supercharged Mileage Master
MikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enoughMikeyLikesIt will become famous soon enough
MikeyLikesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Water level seemed perfect for the sie of the Tacoma.