Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

New Tacoma Off Road Video!!!!

Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Off Road Video!!!!

Here is A new video I made. Since I dont have much footage I split both old and new footage into one to complete a song.

Enjoy!!!
http://youtu.be/jExzbwrFRH0
Old 07-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its better if you watch in HD!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice vid!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
TACOMANATOR

Thanks man!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #5
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
wow
I like the part where it looks like you're going up a wall
Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
Iakopa84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Iakopa84's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like some sweet trails!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrules View Post
wow
I like the part where it looks like you're going up a wall
Lol ya man. It was a wall, its called China Wall trail. It was intense!!!!

Thanks
Old 07-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
jamant12 has a spectacular aura aboutjamant12 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Mark
jamant12's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool video!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #10
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
that was awesome. That looks like some good trail riding. Thanks for sharing..
No problem man! Its fun trails. There is a lot more stuff I could have done but I didnt have any other trucks with me to bail me out of getting stuck. There is a sweet river crossing to do. Just need some more TACOMAS!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #11
TACOMANATOR

View view view!!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #13
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool video. Wish they had trails like that around here.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #14
SeniorSpan will become famous soon enoughSeniorSpan will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 30 Yrs Logistics and Intel
Name: Bob
SeniorSpan's Tacoma Gallery
Was in the China Wall area on Sunday and saw a guy "limping" away in blazer. He rolled it, but it was still running and moving; did notice lots of duct tape holding things together. Had a camera but it was stuck in my backpack, just no time. Bet the trip back to the "Springs" down 24 was "fun".

Excellent video TRDBamdit, thanks.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #15
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorSpan View Post
Was in the China Wall area on Sunday and saw a guy "limping" away in blazer. He rolled it, but it was still running and moving; did notice lots of duct tape holding things together. Had a camera but it was stuck in my backpack, just no time. Bet the trip back to the "Springs" down 24 was "fun".

Excellent video TRDBamdit, thanks.
Ya man. There are some tippy spots in china wall. I came close to rolling once but the camera angle was on the opposite side of how high my rear driver wheel was off the ground. I gunned it and made it. If I wouldn't have it would have rocked over... Close call. But it's fun. Rolling can be out of the question if you choose the right and easier line!!! No problem man. I'm sure I'll have another vid with more of my tacoma buddy's here soon. Glad you like it!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #16
Jason
SlickTaco78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
SlickTaco78's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video man. I can't imagine doing that with my own truck - so it's fun to watch you do it!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid & well done on your trail but if you're going to romp it like that (which is fine in my book) You need a little lift & some armor or your rocker panels will start looking like mine.....ugly & fucked up....

guess an example would help.....

Old 07-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #18
TACOMANATOR

Lol Im gonna stick with my 3" lift. Just need some bigger tires. And yes, Im saving for rockers now!!!! lol Ive had a few close calls!!!

Sorry to see you trail damage man. Id probably sit and cry if that happened to the TACOMA!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #19
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like fun when I get my lift and armor I might have to come down that way.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #20
TACOMANATOR

Ya man that would be sweet