Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

The adventures of the 4Wheelin4Banger pt1

Old 07-18-2011, 01:54 AM   #1
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
The adventures of the 4Wheelin4Banger pt1

A quick trip off road in my stock 2011 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 4Banger in the hills just north of our house to check new camera mount. Better than 1st try
See our 8 Taco group run of Hunter Lake Trail @ http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-6-2011-a.html

http://youtu.be/Yp0XJthM1uQ

If you want to watch it fullscreen click <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yp0XJthM1uQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck looks like fun, what are your plans for it?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Nice truck looks like fun, what are your plans for it?
Having fun 4wheelin, enjoying it, camping, visiting ghost towns etc. I'm organizing the first (as far as I know) Reno/Sparks off road meet.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...road-meet.html
18 TW members so far!

But I'm guessing you were referring to mods. Eric (RelentlessTaco) of Relentless Fabrication makes some nice looking bumpers and sliders that will end up on my Taco at some point in time. 265/70/16 Michelin LTX A/T2 tires, Bilstein shocks and I defiantly need some fog lights before the next snow fall.

Old 08-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
Longtime Toyman

See our 8 Taco group run of Hunter Lake Trail @ http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-6-2011-a.html
Old 08-12-2011, 07:34 AM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Having fun 4wheelin, enjoying it, camping, visiting ghost towns etc. I'm organizing the first (as far as I know) Reno/Sparks off road meet.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...road-meet.html
18 TW members so far!

But I'm guessing you were referring to mods. Eric (RelentlessTaco) of Relentless Fabrication makes some nice looking bumpers and sliders that will end up on my Taco at some point in time. 265/70/16 Michelin LTX A/T2 tires, Bilstein shocks and I defiantly need some fog lights before the next snow fall.

Sounds good! May as well jump that tire size up to 265/75/16 though biggest tire you can run stock.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:57 AM   #7
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered these tires for my TRD Offroad from BJ's Wholesale. $749.96 installed. I'll have to check out the videos at home... cannot watch them at work.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #8
Longtime Toyman

Part 2 is better
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-6-2011-a.html
Old 08-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Got the tires installed yesterday. Nice ride, very quiet and the truck handles a fair amount better than the stock BF Goodrich crappers. They are a bit noisy (chirpers) when cutting a corner hard. Overall, loving them more so than stock! BTW, I only replaced the BF G. tires because they were weather cracked all the way around. The truck is an '07 but because I ride a sportbike every chance I get, the truck doesn't see a lot of road use. '07 with under 26k miles on her... So I bought wheel covers (like and RV) to put on them for the summer when the truck is idle.