Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

train horn. anyone on here?

Old 07-20-2011, 02:08 PM   #21
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
heres a good one. and at the end some guy gets REALLY pissed and throes something at them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnRM..._order&list=UL
Old 07-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #22
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Not to be that guy, but the legal ramifications of misusing these things are severe, and you never know how your victims will react. Really no practical application for these things.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #23
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
What a bunch of pussies. Pull up to a high school football game, build up a bit of anticipation, the driver wants to blow the horn and the camera guy is saying "not yet, keep going" They get to the far end of the field and stadium, FINALLY blow the horn and he points the camera up at the sky so we can't see any reactions and then cuts the video a second later. What a waste of a good opportunity.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #24
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
i have 2 set of hornblasters shocker XL on my tacoma and are realy loud http://www.hornblasters.com/products...r-4-train-horn
Old 07-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #25
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have never heard a train horn louder or longer than mine. I run the metal horns, not the plastic ones. Here is my air supply, I fill up my tires with this too. 150 psi

Old 07-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #26
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just realized this is the 3rd thread I have replied on with train horns today. What the hell is going on here? lol
Old 07-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #27
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I have never heard a train horn louder or longer than mine. I run the metal horns, not the plastic ones. Here is my air supply, I fill up my tires with this too. 150 psi

I have 2 compressors and one tank set at 200 psi for the 2 set horns (8 horns total )
Old 07-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #28
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
thats freakin hilarious, haha
Old 07-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #29
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I need that! Maybe these old fogeys around here can actually hear that....because they damn sure don't hear my stock one or see my middle finger!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I love it!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #31
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I've been shopping for one. I've been wanting to get a PA/airhorn combo though instead....still lookin!
Old 07-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #32
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I've been shopping for one. I Leo wanting to get a PA/airhorn combo though instead....still lookin!
i thought about getting a PA. i maybe be able to get my hands on one like police use. but idk.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #33
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You sure about that? My work Vehicle can handle that plus some. Well then again it is a Train.

I could never do this mod to any vehicle I own since I hear train horns 100's of times a day at work.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #34
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting those videos!!! Thats been the best form of entertainment Ive had in a long time!! I need to get some train horns now
Old 07-27-2011, 04:08 AM   #35
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Thanks for posting those videos!!! Thats been the best form of entertainment Ive had in a long time!! I need to get some train horns now
iím glade you loved it!
Old 07-27-2011, 04:49 AM   #36
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wheres the DIY on this mod???? Oh and that sticker is awesome!!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #37
Banned
sublimetaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Michael
sublimetaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 500$ kit on my mustang.. so much fun...

im getting a nathan p3 on my taco when i get the funds to blow on it...

youtube sublimemach train horn or mustang train horn. should be at the top....

search justin beiber train horn scare.. thats me scaring some kids too lol
Old 08-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #38

The train horns are great, I cannot emphasize how great they are. For anyone wanting them I say go for it. I do not use the for scaring people but it definitely keeps bad drivers in check. Tacomas should come with them factory installed!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #39
jackalope killer
L.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really nice

L.V.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
I've got a hornblasters.com $500 4-horn setup and I don't regret it at all. By far my favorite addition to any vehicle I have ever owned.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #40
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
I got the HornBlasters Shocker Classic 228VX Train Horn Kit, and I love it.
Attached Thumbnails
train horn. anyone on here?-20121115_143721.jpg   train horn. anyone on here?-20121121_104112.jpg   train horn. anyone on here?-20121124_003234.jpg   train horn. anyone on here?-20121124_003311.jpg