LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Offroad vid's?

Old 06-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
b?
Old 06-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #22
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
c?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64_D4...feature=relmfu
Old 06-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #24
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
d

isn't there already a dedicated video forum for this kinda stuff?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tacoma-videos
Forum section but i could not find a specific thread. It would be nice to be able to sub on to one specific thread no?
Old 06-04-2012, 07:25 PM   #25
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
Forum section but i could not find a specific thread. It would be nice to be able to sub on to one specific thread no?
yah, it could be, but it would make more sense to create the specific thread within the realm of the videos section...

especially since the videos section is already filled with offroading videos already...
Old 06-05-2012, 03:51 AM   #26
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy/fellow member Jerretxx last weekend at URE with his 85 pickup, open front and rear

Old 06-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #27
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
CapeTaco, nice truck and awesome vids. Were those trails in Mass?

Your info says you have an Aussie locker but you have a TRD sticker. Is your Aussie in the front diff?
Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #28
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
yah, it could be, but it would make more sense to create the specific thread within the realm of the videos section...

especially since the videos section is already filled with offroading videos already...
see your point idk why i put it here but whats done is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
CapeTaco, nice truck and awesome vids. Were those trails in Mass?

Your info says you have an Aussie locker but you have a TRD sticker. Is your Aussie in the front diff?
trails are in MA and NH. I have the elocker and the aussie in the front.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #29
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
see your point idk why i put it here but whats done is done.

trails are in MA and NH. I have the elocker and the aussie in the front.
Cool, i love trails like that. I grew up in CT and VT.

Have you had the Aussie in the front for a while now? A lot of speculation going around that it would snap axles. You seem to be running fairly large tires with it, through rough terrain. Gone through any CVs yet?
Old 06-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #30
.<>./

Quote:
Cool, i love trails like that. I grew up in CT and VT.

Have you had the Aussie in the front for a while now? A lot of speculation going around that it would snap axles. You seem to be running fairly large tires with it, through rough terrain. Gone through any CVs yet?
Iv only had it scince feburary and only on three real trips. So i havent had it all that long. with the 33s im running im not really worried about snapping cvs. the main things that will snap cvs are wheelspeed and binding. Aslong as you dont use to much gas its pretty hard to break a CV. There are alot of people who run 35s and dont break them. It depends on how you drive.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #31

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Iv only had it scince feburary and only on three real trips. So i havent had it all that long. with the 33s im running im not really worried about snapping cvs. the main things that will snap cvs are wheelspeed and binding. Aslong as you dont use to much gas its pretty hard to break a CV. There are alot of people who run 35s and dont break them. It depends on how you drive.
Yeah, I've read that the oem ifs can handle up to 35s. I guess the consensus was that the aussie locker would multiply the force through the system, since the wheel that would normally lose power with the open diff would be forced to turn with the aussie. But i was hoping that theory would be wrong. Anyway, just really interesting since you're the first member I've seen with an Aussie locker up front. And, as i can see, you actually use your equipment.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #32
.<>./

Quote:
Yeah, I've read that the oem ifs can handle up to 35s. I guess the consensus was that the aussie locker would multiply the force through the system, since the wheel that would normally lose power with the open diff would be forced to turn with the aussie. But i was hoping that theory would be wrong. Anyway, just really interesting since you're the first member I've seen with an Aussie locker up front. And, as i can see, you actually use your equipment.
What part of CT are you from BTW? Thus far i havent had a problem time will tell. that theory is true but CVs are actually pretty stought IMO you will know when your pushing hard enough to possibly break one.
Although i always keep a spare shaft and it really is only 6 lugs nuts 4 bolts and one cv nut that you need to change it out. With a cordless impact its a 30min job if you take your time.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #33

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Danbury. But also lived in northern vermont/southern quebec. where I am now actually. What shafts do you run? OEM or something beefier?
Old 06-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #34

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Is this you pre-Aussie/bumper/bed dent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMipB...layer_embedded
Old 06-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #35
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thread moved.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #36
.<>./

Quote:
Is this you pre-Aussie/bumper/bed dent? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMipB...layer_embedded
Yea pre alot of stuff lol. i had sliders and MTRS. 3.55 gears still no skids no bumpers on that tree at the top of that hill i smashed the stock bumper there is a vid of that somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Thread moved.
Thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #37
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
That's sick but now lets see it in action!
When i look at this - i just see a tree full of money being burns down
Old 06-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #38
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
I love that video! IFS BABY!!!!! lol
Old 06-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Pvglmcmsnzw
Old 08-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #40
Über Posre

Totally stole Scuba's song.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2alBoRMO2wo