Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

cruisin around in the Xrunner today.......

Old 08-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
cruisin around in the Xrunner today.......

and i see a camaro SS and a pontiac g8 line up to run behind me so i video'd it. pretty fast fu**in cars...

I'M NOT STREET RACING NOR DO I KNOW THESE PEOPLE, I JUST SAW THEM SO I VIDEO'D IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeU_7pUu-0Q
Old 08-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
yotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: RN
Name: Ryan
yotaman3130's Tacoma Gallery
My altima could have done that
Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman3130 View Post
My altima could have done that
yea, just like my X can rock crawl......
Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery

those cars sounded good.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post

those cars sounded good.
this IS NOT me, nor anybody i know.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
"BALLIN"