Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

CT4WD.com video

Old 08-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Good find, they make some really awesome videos.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Cool video
Old 08-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I like that white Taco with the color matched plate bumper (white 'wings' and black center section and hoop).
Old 08-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
thats an awesome video.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I like that white Taco with the color matched plate bumper (white 'wings' and black center section and hoop).
If I remember correctly he is a member on here as well.

Yeah these guys always have nice videos..very scenery also.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #7
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
If I remember correctly he is a member on here as well.

Yeah these guys always have nice videos..very scenery also.
No, thats someone else. He's from the states.

This guy is from Calgary AB
Old 08-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
No, thats someone else. He's from the states.

This guy is from Calgary AB
Was it? My mistake
Old 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Was it? My mistake

Actually the white bumper and black middle does belong to a guy from Calgary and he is a member on here as well. His TW name is Calgary Rider. The person who makes the videos is a member here as well and his TW name is Freeze. He makes some of the most amazing videos.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #10
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Actually the white bumper and black middle does belong to a guy from Calgary and he is a member on here as well. His TW name is Calgary Rider. The person who makes the videos is a member here as well and his TW name is Freeze. He makes some of the most amazing videos.
There are two of them that have the similar look. I asked CalgaryRider if he was the same guy on TW, but he said there was another guy with the same paint job on his bumper.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #11
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
^^^ I would really like to see a few pictures of the bumper. I searched Calgary Rider but can't find and pics.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedler View Post
^^^ I would really like to see a few pictures of the bumper. I searched Calgary Rider but can't find and pics.
here ya go!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3500278
Old 09-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! I was having trouble on my damn phone.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:52 AM   #14
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
One evening, I sat and watched every single one of his videos. They are all pretty good.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:57 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
One evening, I sat and watched every single one of his videos. They are all pretty good.
I did this a couple weeks ago as well.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Also another update....... This one not so good.

I was headed out with a group to Whipsaw in B.C. and ended up Hydro-Locking the motor, so now my truck looks great but is a paper weight. She is sitting in Penticton right now, awaiting the trailer ride home to Calgary.

Looks like I will be swapping in a used Toyota 4.0L in the near future.
Looks like it didn't survive the trip in the video!
Old 09-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #17
weezl is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: weezl
weezl's Tacoma Gallery
yes, Calgary Ryder's motor got hydrolocked on the trip, he has since replaced the motor and is back on the trail, it IS a very nice looking truck, i remember before he put the allpro on, he was asking people input on the paint scheme for the bumper, with a picture he had, not sure where the picture was from, so it was inspired by another person, though certainly has his own twist on everything.

i've had the pleasure of wheeling with virtually everyone of the vehicles in that video, save for the super tall sas taco, and maybe one more i missed... all great guys with awesome trucks
Old 09-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #18
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezl View Post
yes, Calgary Ryder's motor got hydrolocked on the trip, he has since replaced the motor and is back on the trail, it IS a very nice looking truck, i remember before he put the allpro on, he was asking people input on the paint scheme for the bumper, with a picture he had, not sure where the picture was from, so it was inspired by another person, though certainly has his own twist on everything.

i've had the pleasure of wheeling with virtually everyone of the vehicles in that video, save for the super tall sas taco, and maybe one more i missed... all great guys with awesome trucks
Hi there weezl! You must be the the same Weezl from CT4WD. Welcome to TacomaWorld! Did i see you in Cranbrook at Alpine Toyota?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #19
weezl is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: weezl
weezl's Tacoma Gallery
no no... there's like 100 of us weezl's running around!

lol, yes, i am one and the same, and no, i wasn't able to make it to cranbrook, i had to work, though i wish i had been able to... i hope to make the next trip out that way, are you coming out to calgary for trails from the crypt? i'll be at that one for sure! i'm going to be requesting the time off work probably tomorrow
Old 09-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezl View Post
no no... there's like 100 of us weezl's running around!

lol, yes, i am one and the same, and no, i wasn't able to make it to cranbrook, i had to work, though i wish i had been able to... i hope to make the next trip out that way, are you coming out to calgary for trails from the crypt? i'll be at that one for sure! i'm going to be requesting the time off work probably tomorrow
Cool!

i dont think ill be making it out to Calgary. When is it again? Do you need the TE&S course to attend?