LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Brits try to kill a taco, proves impossible!

Old 10-26-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
Brits try to kill a taco, proves impossible!

Howdy everyone,

So i was addicted to youtube today and I found a series of clips from a British car show "Top Gear" that is pretty funny. In this 3-pt episode they bought an old 4x4 tacoma with a sh!tload of miles on it and tried to push it to the limit..

They drove it down stairs, crashed into a tree, drowned it in the surf, smashed it through a house, dropped it from a crane, swung a wrecking ball into it, lit it on fire, and finally put it on top of a skyscraper that was being demolished with explosives.

STILL RUNS!

They didn't replace any engine parts at all. Obviously there was plenty of bodily damage but 'tis merely a flesh wound.

The first part is the best.. the second and third kinda got a little cheesy but it's all legit.

Part One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk6vsb77xk

Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc4Ksz3nHM

Part Three:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZDtC9kjVk

How crazy is that!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:11 AM   #2
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
www.finalgear.com

you can thank me later, you can download episodes, best car show.....ever.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE top gear. i've never been much of an auto freak, but top gear has changed that.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
Lean Mean MPG Machine (best = 27)
pidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud ofpidro_el_pirata has much to be proud of

Name: Stefan
pidro_el_pirata's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
REPOST!!!!!!

Atleast, I've seen that video sooo many times!! It's very cool!!

BTW, none of those links worked.

I searched, didn't see it anywhere!

And it works for me... I think you're on crack.