Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Toyota Off-road Video Blog

Old 09-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
Toyota Off-road Video Blog

Welcome To SafetyDang TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Dab98Gs-0
Ep. 1 Bad Wheel Bearings & Faded Flares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O01xIDnuk8
Ep. 2 Loose Steering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPC4dKmKGs
Ep. 3 Scion XB Seat Swap

http://youtu.be/9Xv11NRc5Xg
Ep. 4 5vz-fe Timing Belt and Water Pump

Send all request in my PM or email SafetyDang@gmail.com
Old 09-28-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Dang this is really cool of you to do all this. Can't believe no one has replied yet.

I think most people including myself would rather see someone in the video talking and show exactly how to do whatever it is you're instructing.

Cool scorpion video btw. Kind of sucks we didn't see the finished scion seats in the truck.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
thats pretty cool.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Dang this is really cool of you to do all this. Can't believe no one has replied yet.

I think most people including myself would rather see someone in the video talking and show exactly how to do whatever it is you're instructing.

Cool scorpion video btw. Kind of sucks we didn't see the finished scion seats in the truck.

Yea ran out of daylight doing the video.

Thread

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...ht=scion+seats

Dont think theres a lot of traffic in this video section.

Thanks both of you. Planning to do one maybe once a month for now.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyDang View Post

Yea ran out of daylight doing the video.

Thread

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...ht=scion+seats

Dont think theres a lot of traffic in this video section.

Thanks both of you. Planning to do one maybe once a month for now.
those are some nice looking seats.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
get your facts straight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O01xIDnuk8

Second Video. Loose Steering Wheel Fix

As discussed here:
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...d.php?t=161689
Old 10-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyDang View Post
Great video man. I watched it even though I have a 2nd gen. Least I could do considering how much time you put into this.

Keep it up. Your videos will help a lot of people.

Sub'd.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #8
get your facts straight

I'll work my way around to 05+ if I can.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
great videos man
Old 10-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #10
get your facts straight

Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #11
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
great work man. from your steering wheel fix to your 4wd conversion. very admirable work.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #12
get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
great work man. from your steering wheel fix to your 4wd conversion. very admirable work.
Thanks 4wd still isn't done yet. I've just picked up my flywheel, debating if I should buy a even heavier one. The one I have now is off a 2000 Tacoma. Its used and after the resurface its 21-20 lbs. Stock is 28lbs. Heavy duty is 38lbs. The steering was bugging me so I decided to spend my free day doing that.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:48 PM   #13
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea iv been following your conversion thread closely lol with the offroading your doing you might as well get a heavier one done now.

unless you dont mind changing it out if you need a new one. id be pretty pumped to get it done
Old 10-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #14
get your facts straight

Yea 300 is a lot of money though. Trying to sell my URD crankshaft pully for 200 so I can buy it.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 AM   #15

good deal man.

awesome vids too. makes me wanna tack weld mine.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #16
get your facts straight

You should! Truck feels amazing when turning now.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #17
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
wow awesome job! that steering mod helped my truck a lot as well.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
get your facts straight

Thanks steve. Videos will be posted once a month. Please rate and subscribe to my youtube account. Also PM me your video requests, the topic with the most request each month will get a video made about it.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #19

iv never subscribed to a video on youtube.

i think you might be the first.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #20
get your facts straight

I'm Honored. I'll try to pump them out once a month.