Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

All time funniest TW trail videos

Old 09-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #21
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ship Serviceman 3rd Class
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
LMAO this is the best video ever, why didnt the camera man notice either? he was at the rev limiter for most of the video hahaha
Haha i was thinking the same thing. lol
Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #23
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
wtf???????

thats good for the parking pawl... and the engine... seriously wtf?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 PM   #24
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
lol i wondered why the wheels werent turning and im thinking to myself...he should be hitting the gas then..."HE WAS IN PARK!"
Old 09-25-2011, 11:53 PM   #25
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Subbed!!! Haahaahaa he was in park!!! Not sure if anyone can beat that!!
The only way it could be beat is if he was in reverse....
Old 09-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #26
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

tacoma-king's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistgar View Post
The only way it could be beat is if he was in reverse....
I dont have a vid of it but i have seen it happen lol
Old 09-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #28
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha. i remember this one. is that guy still a member on here?
Old 09-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #29
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
HAHHAHAAHA
Old 09-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
hahaha. i remember this one. is that guy still a member on here?

Oh yeah he's still a member ...

I prolly shouldn't have started this thread, Greg (guy in SWB) is a good friend of mine, & a good offroader too, it was a rookie mistake

I just wanted ya'll to have a good laugh with him & not at him & wasn't intended to be a member bashing, just watch ,laugh, & be glad it wasn't you (not you personally Andrew, you know what I mean though)

I recently did something as bad but we'll talk about that later....
Old 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #31
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Oh yeah he's still a member ...

I prolly shouldn't have started this thread, Greg (guy in SWB) is a good friend of mine, & a good offroader too, it was a rookie mistake

I just wanted ya'll to have a good laugh with him & not at him & wasn't intended to be a member bashing, just watch ,laugh, & be glad it wasn't you (not you personally Andrew, you know what I mean though)

I recently did something as bad but we'll talk about that later....
of course not. as i said in the last thread, no real harm, no foul. learning experience for him.

anyways, you have a video of what you recently did?
Old 09-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #32
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahahhahhahahahhaHHAHAAHAHAHAHA good luck beating that video.... sub'd tho.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #33
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
of course not. as i said in the last thread, no real harm, no foul. learning experience for him.

anyways, you have a video of what you recently did?
I wish I did, I'd put it on the wall of shame myself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
hahahahahahhahhahahahhaHHAHAAHAHAHAHA good luck beating that video.... sub'd tho.
not sure it can be done...
Old 09-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
wont let me upload the vid i want to upload...
Old 09-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #36
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if it beats it, but its close lol
Old 09-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #37
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO
Old 09-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #38
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Of course - I laughed my ASS OFF!!! Then got out my tow checklist and penned in - "Make sure it is out of PARK!!!"....

Great post!!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #39
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, no James video yet?
Old 09-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #40
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

wow I really LOL'd at this.