Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

All time funniest TW trail videos

Old 09-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #44
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Poor greg only other video I know of that might beat this is the one of dumb little James destroying his brand new truck trying to jump it like a trophy truck at lucern valley!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:05 PM   #45
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/mVkWA0uoYC8

James' video cant be posted on the site anymore, cause it got posted so much before... BTW

but............................... Here it is
Old 09-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #46
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Wow, no James video yet?
i tried...
Old 09-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #47
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I give the first gen some credit for pulling that sucker out of a hole with locked wheels
Old 09-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #48
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Shhh yes the old James video! Well on second thought at least he didn't put it in park while trying to jump! Hahaha
Old 09-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #49
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Awww that was cute, poor guy. Hella funny though but cute.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #50
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Poor greg only other video I know of that might beat this is the one of dumb little James destroying his brand new truck trying to jump it like a trophy truck at lucern valley!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
http://youtu.be/mVkWA0uoYC8

James' video cant be posted on the site anymore, cause it got posted so much before... BTW

but............................... Here it is
Speaking of james, he came by my house last week with Matt & Greg , he knows he fucked up he's actually a good guy , just young...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I give the first gen some credit for pulling that sucker out of a hole with locked wheels
Not only did i get him out but I was picking up speed heading up that sand hill too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Awww that was cute, poor guy. Hella funny though but cute.
Yeah he took alot of heat for it , has been a great sport about it & has really become a good wheeler since & you can bet he'll never do this again....
Old 09-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #52
JRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant futureJRSYJAY has a brilliant future

Name: u need to ask?
JRSYJAY's Tacoma Gallery
funny shit... i got nothin!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #53
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm not flaming him btw, posted that for the sake of amusing videos, and that one too will never die

Oh I know that man, no worries... Its another epic vid thanks for posting
Old 09-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #54
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Hahah nice
Old 09-29-2011, 11:48 PM   #55
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
ehhhh its the only one i got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r1WqQ3DrLc
Old 09-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #56
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Well, no vid but I'll put myself on the wall of shame. It was like doug's video but reversed..

Pismo jam last year I was on my way back to asphalt and this small single cab 2wd 1st gen was stuck in the sand, I asked if he needed a tug (no homo). Hooked them up and proceeded to pull him out but noticed that my truck was barely moving his and I thought to myself, "damn that little thing is heavy", finally got him free and that's when I realized my parking brake was on the whole time and he was in neutral giving it gas...
Old 09-30-2011, 12:13 AM   #57
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Well, no vid but I'll put myself on the wall of shame. It was like doug's video but reversed..

Pismo jam last year I was on my way back to asphalt and this small single cab 2wd 1st gen was stuck in the sand, I asked if he needed a tug (no homo). Hooked them up and proceeded to pull him out but noticed that my truck was barely moving his and I thought to myself, "damn that little thing is heavy", finally got him free and that's when I realized my parking brake was on the whole time and he was in neutral giving it gas...

Nice !! way to step up & admit your human bro'....wish you had the vid too...
Old 09-30-2011, 01:51 AM   #59
Tarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Deputy Sheriff
Name: Jon
Tarheelz2350's Tacoma Gallery
No video but here's my rookie mistake.

Back when I had my 97 Tacoma me and a few buddies were out wheelin at night. Buddy in passenger seat said to be careful because there were some dry catch basins for the local sewer system. Sure enough we found one the hard way. Only thing that kept us from going through the windshield was the seatbelts. We got out checked and made sure everything was ok. It was so I jumped back in to see if I could get it out with no help. Tried to back out and that didn't work so I pulled forward. Still couldn't get out because it was a pretty steep bank and just kept spinning. Got pissed and was getting ready to admit defeat. Just so happened that I hit the shifter for the 4wd and it moved. I'd been in 4H the whole time. Slapped her in 4L and got out with no problems. Actually had me worried for a minute. Thought I'd broken something up front. Buddies still give me hell about it and it's been almost 10 years now.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #60
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelz2350 View Post
No video but here's my rookie mistake.

Back when I had my 97 Tacoma me and a few buddies were out wheelin at night. Buddy in passenger seat said to be careful because there were some dry catch basins for the local sewer system. Sure enough we found one the hard way. Only thing that kept us from going through the windshield was the seatbelts. We got out checked and made sure everything was ok. It was so I jumped back in to see if I could get it out with no help. Tried to back out and that didn't work so I pulled forward. Still couldn't get out because it was a pretty steep bank and just kept spinning. Got pissed and was getting ready to admit defeat. Just so happened that I hit the shifter for the 4wd and it moved. I'd been in 4H the whole time. Slapped her in 4L and got out with no problems. Actually had me worried for a minute. Thought I'd broken something up front. Buddies still give me hell about it and it's been almost 10 years now.
I almost fell in one of those once...similar to that.
Gotta be careful