Name: Carlus
Baja1981's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Doug, really nothing can beat this.
Thats funny as nutz lmao
Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #122
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Lemme upload one...it'll be a few...
Old 02-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #124
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
We've all had some funny moments offroading, this is my best to date, can't help myself I laugh like hell everytime I watch it....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLKwedH0fA
greg
Old 02-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #125
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Blacksheff405 tryna hit the bypass of Kodak Rock at Uwharrie in his open diff 2wd. We enjoyed this probably a little more than we should've:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuOei1YbU0
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #126
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Blacksheff405 tryna hit the bypass of Kodak Rock at Uwharrie in his open diff 2wd. We enjoyed this probably a little more than we should've:

Reminds me of my first few off-roading trips as a prerunner. I feel for the guy. a little........ lol
Old 02-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #129
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Haahhahaha! This one was pretty good.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #130
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We've all had some funny moments offroading, this is my best to date, can't help myself I laugh like hell everytime I watch it....enjoy

No direspect to anyone but I have to admit,that was freaking funny.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #131
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #132
TRD2013 is on a distinguished road
TRD2013's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome videos!!
Old 04-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #133
NorCarolina Member
TacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the roughTacoTacoma96 is a jewel in the rough

Name: A.J.
TacoTacoma96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

LMAO. I thought he was being a dick by holding the brakes. Great vid
Old 04-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #134
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTacoma96 View Post
LMAO. I thought he was being a dick by holding the brakes. Great vid

So funny!! "Don't say that on camera" Hahahahah
Old 04-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #135
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I also love the “you can do it” at around 1:25
Old 04-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #136
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ohhhhh Myyyy !! I love the subtle 30mph approach speed....right into a rock.. more like a wall...hahaha
Old 04-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #138
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at that last tow .
Old 06-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #139
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
no way i just can't lol
Old 10-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #140
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery