Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

All time funniest TW trail videos

Old 10-22-2013, 05:49 AM   #141
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Blacksheff405 tryna hit the bypass of Kodak Rock at Uwharrie in his open diff 2wd. We enjoyed this probably a little more than we should've:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuOei1YbU0

Put it in 4WD! XD, I love how 2WD guys never get that joke. lol

He must have got a foot of hop on the back tires when he hit the rock. OUCH!
Old 10-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #142
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaDan View Post
X2
Also, Snatch straps are designed to be driven into. Don't have to pull the slack out first like you would with a chain.
right, and it does not usually take too much..

I have tried to explain it to some people that the nice snatch strap works this way, and that the walmart tow strap does not.. and its always a battle.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:35 AM   #143
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbass907 View Post
The two trucks in the trees must not know what there doing, because you aren't stuck for nothing. My runner would pull you right out. It's all about Technique,
We were strapless. Just went to surf. Didn't think about bringing any recovery gear.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #144
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I'm guessing 2wd's that'd get stuck in sand if they tried pulling

or no straps
We was strapless cuz
Old 11-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #145
Coast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast2Coast's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-11-2013, 01:47 AM   #146
GoZags is on a distinguished road

Name: Dayne
GoZags's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Blacksheff405 tryna hit the bypass of Kodak Rock at Uwharrie in his open diff 2wd. We enjoyed this probably a little more than we should've:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nuOei1YbU0
haha that was a good video. you can here the horn honk right as he hit that! crackin up right now just seein the image in my head of him flyin forward and hitting the horn.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:02 AM   #147
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
We've all had some funny moments offroading, this is my best to date, can't help myself I laugh like hell everytime I watch it....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGLKwedH0fA

aaaaaahhh yeeees, the magical P-TRAC.......I think he was to busy eating Nutella...