Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

King Taco in Azusa 9/25/11

Old 09-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
King Taco in Azusa 9/25/11

http://youtu.be/16PrUxZIVXk
http://youtu.be/z3cFcUbhGr0
http://youtu.be/R9iQARQYV5E
http://youtu.be/Q9iyUNwASbY
Old 09-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
About two hours! plus another 1/2 hour cleaning up the diveway!
Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
tacoma-king has a spectacular aura abouttacoma-king has a spectacular aura about

tacoma-king's Tacoma Gallery
I ran my tacoma in a couple mud runs in the street stock class. how long it takes to clean depends on the kind of mud. some mud just comes rite off and then there is the mud that is a battle and a half to get off.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Way better than the driveway burnout videos.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:00 PM   #7
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
Cool truck, cool videos, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you teach your cameraman how to hold the camera still?
Old 09-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottahot1 View Post
Cool truck, cool videos, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE will you teach your cameraman how to hold the camera still?

X3 and get another cam
Old 09-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #9

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
im heading out to little rock dam this coming sunday. I heard that theres never ending mud pits out there! i fired my camera guy. so im looking for a Camera person to video tape!!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #10

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
dang is that with a power washer
That's just with a regular water hose! If i would use a presure washer i would make more of a mess and i would take longer to clean the driveway. lol!
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I dont give a shit what anybody says, I love this truck....
agree!!! alot of hate on this truck on other threads. :$
Old 09-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
agree!!! alot of hate on this truck on other threads. :$
No, the truck is awesome, the hate was for the previous repetitive burn out videos. These videos are much much better! Nice truck!