Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

The Adventures of the 4Wheeling4Banger & Friends Hunter Lake Trail Rutting 10/1/11

Old 10-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #1
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
The Adventures of the 4Wheeling4Banger & Friends Hunter Lake Trail Rutting 10/1/11

Yes it was another great run on Hunter Lake Trail. Gary(tacomtn) got his "Off Road Cherry" popped. He is no longer a "Mall Crawler"! Hecame up from the Bay Area to go on this run with us. I know going to Nevada to get your cherry popped is nothing new. Glad you could join us and had a great time. You're welcome back anytime.

At the end the ladies got out and watched while we played in the ruts. Glenn likes to do nose stands. And Gary can't believe what a Taco is capable of doing but he is learning. Love the new (to me) lift. It rides great both on & off road. I wouldn't have hit the ruts without it. All three Tacos are lifted but running stock tires.

http://youtu.be/Zo4xSPNPkeA

OK got it all up in 480.

This might be the last full run of HLT of the year. Snow's coming. Might go play in the ruts and the hills around them.

Slide show of all the pics taken by Wife & I

http://youtu.be/S8ioa6XcJ3o
Old 10-17-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
i just saw this one now. Thanks for leading the way and making the video. Very cool and fun it was. Next year then.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video and some great wheeling !
Old 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it's a fun scenic trail through the mountains from Boomtown to Reno that ends with the optional ruts. The first two times I did it I didn't do the ruts because I was running stock. But after getting my lift I had to give the smaller ones a try. When I get some skids and sliders I'll give the bigger ones a try.
There is another video (that is twice actual speed) of other parts of the trail from the first run. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...-6-2011-a.html
And pics of the trail runs on pages 8 & 11 of this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ail-run-8.html