LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Tacoma t/x baja

Old 10-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma t/x baja

http://www.streetfire.net/video/toyo...ja_2319490.htm
Old 10-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
i like it....except for the Baja decal on the bed
Old 10-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
going to be way to overprice for a stock truck :$

Yeah, mid 30's for an access cab. You could build it for less. I doubt those resi shocks are gonna be Bilstein 7100's. But that would be cool to see an OEM truck come with 7100's
Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
You can build a better suspension than that for the money they want. Still had the same crappy UCA's
Old 10-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
People will still buy it just like the current TX.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
People will still buy it just like the current TX.
This.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Meh.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
This is what the regular Off Road should be. (suspension and wheels wise)
Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
If by that you mean replacing the wheels with the existing 16" alloys that the OR's come with, as well as removing all of the graphics and replacing them with the TRD Off-Road decals...then I completely agree.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
No thanks. The wheels are crap and I'm not cool with paying $40K for a mid size.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #13
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Well the offroad is already a few thousand more than the base. And this truck is supposed to be mid 30s not 40k.

And I mean the tires being 265/75 ATs not rugged trails.

Also, resi shocks and 2 inches taller in the front.

If that came with the price of an Off Road, it would be much more worth the extra money.

Also, why are the wheels crap?

The decal is null in my book. Something cosmetic like that shouldn't play a part in whether you like the truck or not, just take it off.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #14
Banned
It it supposed to be 35 but it will be 40. Those TRD wheels are crap because they look like crap.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
The wheels make the whole truck look cheap.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
AYYYYYYYYYYYY

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. I see.

Well I think they look okay. Not great, but I wouldn't say the wheels ARE crap just because I don't like the look of them.

Also, the price comes with the limited availability. Only 750 of them.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #17
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha. I see.

Well I think they look okay. Not great, but I wouldn't say the wheels ARE crap just because I don't like the look of them.

Also, the price comes with the limited availability. Only 750 of them.
Sometimes I still regret not buying a completely base truck and using the extra money to mod the shit out of it. So I just can't see myself spending $33-$37 on one of them. Same goes for the T|X packages.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #18
AYYYYYYYYYYYY

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Sometimes I still regret not buying a completely base truck and using the extra money to mod the shit out of it. So I just can't see myself spending $33-$37 on one of them. Same goes for the T|X packages.

Fink
I can see that for sure.

We're always asking for Toyota to come out with some model that actually has some kind of performance boost, and I think this is at least a step forward (even if it's a little cheesey.)
Old 10-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We're always asking for Toyota to come out with some model that actually has some kind of performance boost, and I think this is at least a step forward (even if it's a little cheesey.)
I definitely agree with you. It's nice to see Toyota putting more effort into a truly capable "off-the-lot" truck.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #20
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Well I think the front grille looks bad ass. They cleaned up the front end to to look more agressivs. But I agree with everyone else. The extra Money saved by going with a cheaper model and put into modding it will make it more capable.