Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Good times...Not found here..

Old 10-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becca
NewTacomaGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Good times...Not found here..

This was my first time "playing in the mud" with my new truck. Sadly, the place my friends went to and recommended wasn't as muddy as they said since it did not rain that much in the area. I was filming as my friend drove my truck.

Sorry its bad quality!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uHWFc0gFccA
Old 10-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Don't let someone else do the driving!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Resident crazy cat lady
NewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewTacomaGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via MSN to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Yahoo to NewTacomaGirl Send a message via Skype™ to NewTacomaGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Don't let someone else do the driving!

I only let him so I could record. I got plenty of driving time, more then him!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice welcome to the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTacomaGirl View Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I think my locked pre runner would have been burried.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Make his ass record. But it looks like you had fun. I hate cleaning up mud though.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #7
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
yea. Mud is the suxors. I take it you didn't want to drive for fear of getting stuck but your truck made it out of that quagmire with ease.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
I think my locked pre runner would have been burried.
hey at least your locked....im LSD
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #9
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
yea. Mud is the suxors. I take it you didn't want to drive for fear of getting stuck but your truck made it out of that quagmire with ease.

This is my first time owning a truck so im scared to get it stuck! haha. I let him try it out so I would not get stuck and have fun. I was happy drifting all over the dirt! haha.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Make his ass record. But it looks like you had fun. I hate cleaning up mud though.
I STILL have mud on my truck and this was taken over a month ago! Then again.. Most fell off but I need a car wash bad! haha.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #11

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
"him" hahaha!!

Stay away from the mud girl, it will be fallin out of the frame months from now. It also traps moisture and can cause frame rot.

Your truck is VERY capable of easily getting you out of most situations and you did good by taking it thru the mud.It's good to know the limitations of your vehicle. Just keep that mental checklist of what it can and cannot do.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #12
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
"him" hahaha!!

Stay away from the mud girl, it will be fallin out of the frame months from now. It also traps moisture and can cause frame rot.

Your truck is VERY capable of easily getting you out of most situations and you did good by taking it thru the mud.It's good to know the limitations of your vehicle. Just keep that mental checklist of what it can and cannot do.
This is my first truck so im trying to learn everything about them, limitations and all.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and very clean lookin truck! I heard the cringe in your voice when you said "dont get it stuck" lol
Old 10-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #14
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Nice and very clean lookin truck! I heard the cringe in your voice when you said "dont get it stuck" lol
Oh gosh.. I was worried he would get it stuck! I love my truck.. I dont want it stuck or broken..
Old 10-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh gosh.. I was worried he would get it stuck! I love my truck.. I dont want it stuck or broken..
You will get mod and off road fever soon....

I'm ready to get another Tacoma
Old 10-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #16
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
You will get mod and off road fever soon....

I'm ready to get another Tacoma
Already do. ;P I LOOOOOVVVVEEE to drift in the dirt. OOH the rush is amazing!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #17
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Get it get it .
Old 10-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Take it easy on the drifting, you could roll your truck..... trust me, you do not want to go through that
Old 10-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #19
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Get it get it .
Get what?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #20
Resident crazy cat lady

Quote:
Take it easy on the drifting, you could roll your truck..... trust me, you do not want to go through that
Im to scared to do it fast. I do it slow and slide a little bit.