Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

This is a Tacoma??? Not!

Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
This is a Tacoma??? Not!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/1000...dhd_527296.htm

If anything, it more Celica or Camry. My Tacoma looks nothing like this one. Killer fast though!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I dunno but that mutha has freakin crazy POWER!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:41 AM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Eh, Tiga.

Howzit? Break out that DH bike yet?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:56 AM   #4
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
its the tacoma race formula. it comes out in dirt 3 hella fast
Old 10-19-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Eh, Tiga.

Howzit? Break out that DH bike yet?
Nah, im actually thinking about selling it and maybe latter on buy another one, as of the moment i have no drive to ride but you know when you get something shinny and new you all of a sudden get the drive
Old 10-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #6

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Nah, im actually thinking about selling it and maybe latter on buy another one, as of the moment i have no drive to ride but you know when you get something shinny and new you all of a sudden get the drive
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm trying to sell 2/3 bikes, gotta downsize the stable to support my new Taco habit. Funny, I'd spend $700 on a fork but hesitate to spend that on a plate bumper. Ouch! The fork would get more use, the bumper hardly.

I see you've got the exact same truck as I. Cool.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #7
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm trying to sell 2/3 bikes, gotta downsize the stable to support my new Taco habit. Funny, I'd spend $700 on a fork but hesitate to spend that on a plate bumper. Ouch! The fork would get more use, the bumper hardly.

I see you've got the exact same truck as I. Cool.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:55 AM   #9
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
The fiberglass decals are identical to a 1999 front end, it's not going to have the same proportion as a pickup.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:56 AM   #10
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
The fiberglass decals are identical to a 1999 front end, it's not going to have the same proportion as a pickup.
lol im guessing that back black portion is supposed to be invisible, so like a bed? lol

i can see how the front has the same face. albeit stretched quite a bit.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:59 AM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
lol im guessing that back black portion is supposed to be invisible, so like a bed? lol

i can see how the front has the same face. albeit stretched quite a bit.
What, do most 1999's not have a slanted back glass and huge spoiler? Should I take mine off?!?
Old 10-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #13
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I like the range rover at the end that was just out for a nice sunday stroll and didnt care who the fuck was coming up behind, haha, classic.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #14
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I think that driver had one too many red bulls, he was off-roading it like a Tacoma. Car was sick though.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #15
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
I think that driver had one too many red bulls, he was off-roading it like a Tacoma. Car was sick though.
I know he couldnt seem to keep it on the road
Old 10-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #16
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/car/3...--Special.html

thats the truck that Rod Millen drove in Pikes Peak Hill Climb

Old 10-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #17
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
whatever it is its pretty cool
Old 10-24-2011, 11:25 PM   #18

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
You see the torque pull on it when he floors it, pulling the rear to the left. I wonder what the heck that stupid Rover driver was doing right at the finish line? Where's the officials and safety marshals?
Old 10-25-2011, 03:55 AM   #19
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Fast as Hell but smokin' like Cheech & Chong!