LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

TRD Sport Drug Truck

Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sport Drug Truck

Looks like the Taco survived, but the driver did not.

Note the "message" hanging from the rear view mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-xoXBIIj0
Old 11-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
can someone translate this? looks like quite a massacre
Old 11-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
This is why you don't go to Mexico even if you are Mexican. I'm not going back anytime soon.

live via
Old 11-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
This is why you don't go to Mexico even if you are Mexican. I'm not going back anytime soon.
A-Trac would've gotten them out...

See attackers coming in Fords and a Dodge Ram.
Go off-road.
???
Profit.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
A-Trac would've gotten them out...

See attackers coming in Fords and a Dodge Ram.
Go off-road.
???
Profit.
Down there it's AaaaaaaaaaTRAC.

live via
Old 11-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery

a fight between to gangs and chances are those tacos were taking from somepoor suck that went to mexico thinking they were tuff shit........ or worstsome hard working family who thought that they would be ok taking their nicetruck to mexico cuz they were mexicans only to be left on foot if lucky .......se it been there.... sad to say I know people on all sides of what I havestated .... the good the bad and the naive

Old 11-04-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
you guys really want to see whats going on in mexico.... go to this website.... blogdelnarco.com (PARENTAL ADVISORY)
Old 11-27-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
holy massacre

looks like someone went in there and killed whoever was remaining, and took off. very rarely does everyone die.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
strange build thread I wouldn't havegone with all the bullet holes but I like what he did with the tail lights..JK
Old 11-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #11
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
shoulda got the OR
Old 11-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If you go to 2:46 you'll hear the music stillvgoing in the Tacoma.....they never die !
Old 11-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if those guns were supplied by Eric Holder?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #15
Senior
Chillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shedChillin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you.
Name: daniel
Chillin's Tacoma Gallery
it was a drug gang fight between two drug gangs... one ambushed the other and f*kin stockpiled their bodies. when I used to go to mex(havent been there in three years for work reasons) all the narcs would drive freakin awesome lifted 4wd trucks. I mean honestly these guys mix with normal crowds hec some of em are probably in tacomworld. ha ha ha. but i know this cause a friend was in the bussiness and he loved to have nice stuff, like a mustang cobra cadillacs lighting harley and so on. yeah these guys love toys and go through them like nothing. actually makes me kinda sad i work so hard for my mods.... while these guys have cash floating like its water... super lame....
Old 01-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
wow, no hablo espanol, but I do know there is now a TRDSport hood available...
Old 02-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillin View Post
it was a drug gang fight between two drug gangs... one ambushed the other and f*kin stockpiled their bodies. when I used to go to mex(havent been there in three years for work reasons) all the narcs would drive freakin awesome lifted 4wd trucks. I mean honestly these guys mix with normal crowds hec some of em are probably in tacomworld. ha ha ha. but i know this cause a friend was in the bussiness and he loved to have nice stuff, like a mustang cobra cadillacs lighting harley and so on. yeah these guys love toys and go through them like nothing. actually makes me kinda sad i work so hard for my mods.... while these guys have cash floating like its water... super lame....
Yea but most likely you will not end up dead like all the people that you see in the video with your honest shitty paying job.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:21 PM   #18
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
well now you've gone and jinxed him^^!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #19
BIGGJERRYC is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
BIGGJERRYC's Tacoma Gallery
translated

Bloody confrontation that leaves a balance of 29 dead, 4 injured, including two Guatemalans, was recorded yesterday afternoon by road from Tepic to Villa Union, two rival groups met head on. Among the victims are members of a command, carrying a black uniform and traveled in a van with Jalisco plates.

Around 16:00 hours the fighting broke out between rival gangs of organized crime in the Cruise of Rocks, in the town of Ruiz, Nayarit, 15 Federal Highway Tepic-Villa Union.

Witnesses reported that on hearing the gunshot blasts caliber, traders and families immediately began closing doors and windows, the result of the bloody battle between alleged gunmen, in a battle unprecedented in the state of Nayarit.

It was on the road. There, over about a mile, several trucks were having an impact on his body, another Ford Explorer overturned champaigne colored sign just below the slogan "San Blas Battalion Honorable."

Half a kilometer later, the result of what was a battle, was a Ford truck redilas gray and Jalisco plates, and inside, in the rear box of wood, 17 people were found dead.

All were dressed in military-style camouflage green, black coveralls and long and short arms. It is believed that it was a paramilitary group that was caught by his attackers in an ambush.

Most of the bodies were piled up in the box, while the rest were on the road, lying with arms in their hands or one side of them, as a vestige of it was an intense firefight, crossover between two groups. Meanwhile, in the town of Ruiz, upstate, vehicular traffic on Highway 15 was interrupted due to the work of receipt by the Army, Navy, Federal, state and municipal police and experts from the Attorney General, which had over several meters, thousands of shells that were scattered in the place of confrontation.

Forensic Medical Service was transferred to the municipality for the removal of bodies. So far there is no identity of any of the dead.

Search tasks by responsible elements and the military police continued until dawn.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
That's one fucked up country..