LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Ocotillo Wells new 4x4 Training Area

Old 11-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Ocotillo Wells new 4x4 Training Area

I visited Ocotillo Wells this weekend and they have a new 4x4 training course. My truck is pretty much stock, so I didn't do anything crazy at all, and believe me, there is some crazy stuff in that new course. Here is just a sample of the mildest of the mild at this new course.

http://youtu.be/T6MmH-o70C0
Old 11-07-2011, 05:15 AM   #3
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
It is on the far north side of the park. Right off of State Route 22 by Holly Road. If you are headed west on SR22 and you get to the curve (Cross Over Trail) you went to far.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
22 ?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #8
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Is that truck haven ? We talked about going back up their and checking TH out . How much of the milder stuff do they have ?
its what they call West Truck haven!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #9

ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Is that truck haven ? We talked about going back up their and checking TH out . How much of the milder stuff do they have ?
Yeah, that's what my friend called it, Truck Haven.
They had about 5 obstacles that were rated green (easy) and they also have the big hill in the middle with a bunch of ways to get up. It really puts the Gorman training area to shame.

If you are more modified they have some EXTREME stuff too!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
cant wait to go back to TruckHaven and try out the new obstacles. the new 4x4 training area has something for every level and experience level. I'll be down then again in March for the TDS event.

here's the newest obstacle that finally was conquered over Thanksgiving weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLpw2KCXOoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQcw4...eature=related
Old 12-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #11
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
That's intense..!!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, looks like fun, I go to Ocotillo Wells very often but dont usually go out that far North, I will have to take a little drive out there in my Jeep and try that stuff out!

Didnt know they had an obstacle course! I could probably do that obstacle the bronco did, I am not sure however if my testicals are large enough though..I see where that could go horribly wrong, but if it did it would be a fantastic time to TEST the roll cage, lol.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That looks like fun. I have only been on the training course in Gorman. Easy but fun.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #15
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The lady filming sounded like she had herself an orgasm while filming.

live via
Old 12-10-2011, 12:45 AM   #17
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
sweet course. I'll be there for new years.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:12 AM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The lady filming sounded like she had herself an orgasm while filming.

live via

I wouldn't call it an "orgasm" sound, I'd call it a.......I don't really know, but I wanted to kill myself as she was making that awful screech!