Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Kiking up mud

Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

Name: Oscar
OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Kiking up mud

somthing i put together.
http://youtu.be/eJuvBkEc_ug
Old 11-22-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Given your last video, and the responses that it generated (just from the first page)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...ml#post3601514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Not to be a dick, but do you do anything with that truck besides roast off the tires in your driveway? It's an impressive build, I'd love to see it in action to see what it's really capable of!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
For such a badass taco Id like to see more than gay burnouts in the driveway. My sisters civic can do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
now THATS a real poser truck....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
I bet my sister's Mazda6 could burnout better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Ummmm... Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
What?!?!? Are you not impressed!?!??! Are you not satisified?!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
My nearly stock PreRunner wheels harder than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Least we all have come to the conclusion that he actually does have a (small block?) V8 in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
and a small block else where....he had to compinsate
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
No I am not satisfied. I want to see this done at a dry mall parking lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I'd like to see some action shots....of it off road,. Any 4x4 can do a 4 wheel burnout if its leashed to a wall.....
I think you have shown that it it isn't just a mall crawler. Most of it was done in 2wd. While that kind of build may not be what most people do with heir tacos, it's still impressive.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:55 AM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not something i would do, but i like it.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Youngtaco03 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kodi
Youngtaco03's Tacoma Gallery
I love seeing the chevy get stuck and the taco just keep on truckin Cool video dude
Old 12-21-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Jews?
Old 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
OGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura aboutOGTKLAN has a spectacular aura about

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thank's for the coment! i guess not alot of people like our built. not to be an ass or anything but oure truck realy kicks some ass for a back yard built! even some of my buddies thought i wasnt gunna pullit off. and i finishe it within a year and a half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Given your last video, and the responses that it generated (just from the first page)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...ml#post3601514

I think you have shown that it it isn't just a mall crawler. Most of it was done in 2wd. While that kind of build may not be what most people do with heir tacos, it's still impressive.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #9

OGTKLAN's Tacoma Gallery
here a small clip from last weak!
http://youtu.be/Bs7my735OEc
Old 12-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man, ignore the haters.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jews?
My thoughts exactly. I didn't want the thread to be about racial hatred so close to the winter festivities.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:35 PM   #12
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
I am confused how you managed to get such crappy quality video. Hell even cell phones have better video quality then that.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Oh good, you replaced the 12 bolt with a 14 bolt... it's probably needed for the wheel spin you do