Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

White Rim Trail

Old 11-21-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
White Rim Trail

Not sure if this has been posted yet, great vid
http://youtu.be/eIxVfpsTXQA
Old 11-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Im that one guy!!! Who did that one thing...
mizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
mizicko705's Tacoma Gallery
Thats pretty cool, i wanna go, haha. Is your truck a 4x4?
Old 11-22-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
This is not me in the vid, I dont know if this one is or not, I am assuming it is.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:14 AM   #4

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Check out the MOAB meet for May. Link is in my sigVVVV

That looks OFFICIAL. I wonder if I should request vacation for it in case I have my truck set up well by then, hell of a trip to get out there though. Most likely worth it still.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #5

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I know me and a few members have already decided on sticking together and hitting challenging yet doable trails for stock height trucks like mine and yours. Just putting it out there
Hmmmmm, how stock are your guys' trucks? I will have to see if I can convince one of my buddies to go with me at least if I decide to, I'de die of boredom driving that far, put me down as possibly attending sir!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #6

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted, thanks for info man. Im a little excited now.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #7
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Who gives a shit who it was... It was awesome.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:26 AM   #8

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to ask about the gas situation, $5 a gallon?! That is going to be ridicolous expensive.