Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Winter Wheelin' in Kelowna BC!!!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Winter Wheelin' in Kelowna BC!!!

<My friends and I tried to get to the base of Little White, but we were unable to get there due to TOO MUCH SNOW!! But we had a blast, and maybe with a little luck, we will be able to make it next year!

I hope you enjoy my first wheelin video compilation. The end is my favorite part

http://youtu.be/sO4WgGUv8LI
Old 12-03-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice vid! You guys got pounded w/ snow already huh? When did it first start dropping out there?
Old 12-04-2011, 03:41 AM   #3
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
So, which vehicle handled itself the best given the same terrain? Honestly?
Old 12-04-2011, 04:30 AM   #4
Life is good!!
johneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohneman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Ordinance E-5
Name: Ken
johneman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice video Danny, thanks for sharing...So which vehicle did handle the best>>>
Old 12-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #5
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
nice video. Now Im wondering were the snow is here so I can do some snow wheeling.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
I started laughing at the person riding on the bumper at the end. Nice vid.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:44 AM   #7
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. I want to live there.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #8
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
x2.

it looked like the older ford was on some pretty small tires. also maybe i just missed it but i saw the chains going on the REAR tires of one of the trucks, why not the fronts with the most traction. anyway it looked like a ton of fun...i wish we had half that much snow. this year is TERRIBLE so far as far as snow fall goes
Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #9
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Nice vid! You guys got pounded w/ snow already huh? When did it first start dropping out there?
Snow was in the higher hills in mid november, but down in the city, not till mid december. It has been super warm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
x2.

it looked like the older ford was on some pretty small tires. also maybe i just missed it but i saw the chains going on the REAR tires of one of the trucks, why not the fronts with the most traction. anyway it looked like a ton of fun...i wish we had half that much snow. this year is TERRIBLE so far as far as snow fall goes

Sorry guys, i didnt even pay attention to my own thread! Well, the big ford did really well because he has a body lift and wasnt pushing snow. My taco did well, but when I was leading, i was pushing snow with my headlights, a lift would have helped. The smaller f150 had 30's on it, he was takin up the rear, so he was able to go in our tracks...

We put the chains front and rear on the big ford, so he could push more snow. His tires couldnt clear enough snow by themselves...

Thanks for the Rep **

And thanks for watching!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Hm shit I'll have to come with you guys some time. My truck is no stranger to snow and I've got a winch/some recovery stuff to help out if people get stuck.

That is on top of bluegrouse trying to smash through VERY hard snow that drifted in then compacted haha.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Come to think of it, truck is in the snow right now!

Old 10-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #13

Moved to Northern BC! Haha. There is like 6 inches of snow here, a foot in the hills.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:16 AM   #14
Toyoda
VA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shedVA7FQT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
VA7FQT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anethema View Post
Come to think of it, truck is in the snow right now!

howd ya fit the roof rack? just cut a section out of the middle?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #15
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see more ppl from BC!