Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

Carrier bearing destroy

Old 12-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Carrier bearing destroy

I was crawling a ledge that 3 buggies couldn't complete. One guy broke a rear axle shaft, another failed miserably, and the last guy broke his rear driveshaft. I on the other hand, made it with Mark's great spotting and a few small rocks since I only have 37" tires, other guys were running 42"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaS2...e_gdata_player
Old 12-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
Dean
DeanoCA is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne Comm, ABCCC, AWACS, EC-130E ABCCC, E3A AWACS
Name: Dean
DeanoCA's Tacoma Gallery
great video...
Old 12-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

U mad?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

It's nothing special. It just a small ledge and I was high centered. I will get a picture of it tomorrow if I get off before nightfall.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Old 12-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch