LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

test jumps of my tacoma

Old 12-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #21
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I already saw this video and I thought it was crap. jk jk

You need to go faster and launch that biotch of yours man.

When you going to custom LT the front?
haha ya i need a good video of really launching it out in the dezert huh haha. and with money issue's im thinking about getting solo's spindles for now then going at caging the truck up haha. then selling the current kit for a badass one. who knows haha
Old 12-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #23
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
its off the 76, lets meet up one day at school. ill explain

Just PM'd you. I go to the Temecula extension campus. Do you live off or near 76? That's not so far. After finals I can come check out your spot or if you want to we and a couple other members can meet in Temecula and head out for this Hemet trail called Bee canyon. It's not the closest trail around but it's well worth it IMHO.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:11 AM   #24
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Just PM'd you. I go to the Temecula extension campus. Do you live off or near 76? That's not so far. After finals I can come check out your spot or if you want to we and a couple other members can meet in Temecula and head out for this Hemet trail called Bee canyon. It's not the closest trail around but it's well worth it IMHO.
im down for both, and yeah im pretty close, i live in Carlsbad.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #28
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Dude sick as fuck. You should retrofit fit some real projectors in some oem headlights though...those ebay ones don't even come close
Old 01-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #29
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats sick man! sooo smooth
Old 01-14-2012, 09:15 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Dude sick as fuck. You should retrofit fit some real projectors in some oem headlights though...those ebay ones don't even come close
those headlights arnt off ebay?? there 8k 55w HID's. but im about to put 4 hella 4000's with HID conversions on the truck so i can really light up the night haha
Old 03-02-2012, 02:43 PM   #31
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that out in ocitillo wells
Old 03-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #32
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
those headlights arnt off ebay?? there 8k 55w HID's. but im about to put 4 hella 4000's with HID conversions on the truck so i can really light up the night haha
I think he means the headlight itself not the light bulbs..

Nice truck though! Is that a 1st gen rear end?
Old 03-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #33
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
1st video says “not available user removed video” what up with that?
Old 04-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverRated View Post
I think he means the headlight itself not the light bulbs..

Nice truck though! Is that a 1st gen rear end?
o well regardless the new headlights are ment for HID

and the truck is an 04, with a newer style conversion on front. Rear end has a T100 axle re-geared and with a locker