Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Tacoma Videos

Notices

test jumps of my tacoma

Old 12-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Is that your backyard?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
should tell ur camerman to spit out his gum while filming ;p
Old 12-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #6
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
should tell ur camerman to spit out his gum while filming ;p

....or at least close his mouth if he HAS to have gum...

*tee hee!*
Old 12-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
stop the moving and stop the chewing would both be good ideas. I thought you had the camera mounted to a cow in a pasture for a minute.

nice truck though!
Old 12-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
ya my GF took a couple other video's on my youtube account and they came out better then this one, haha my friend failed
Linky?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 PM   #12
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Looks like east county to me, am i close ?? looks like you had a fairly smooth landing after jump how'd it feel in the cab ??
ya that was out in bonsall right of the 76 ha, im from Carlsbad. and it felt even smoother in the cab, very pleased with how it came out. i re-valved the truck 2 weeks ago and adjusted my limit strap a bit to give myself some more down travel and it feels great.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #16
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Blackhawk, what valving stacks are you running in the front / rear? If you don't mind me asking.
my radflo's out back are at 8 and 10 with 150 psi and my icons upfront are pretty complicated, if u want i can email u my whole stack set up and what stock is from icon. they run 250 psi. but my good friend is the lead shock tech at icon so im pretty comfortable with these coilovers
Old 12-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #17
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my radflo's out back are at 8 and 10 with 150 psi and my icons upfront are pretty complicated, if u want i can email u my whole stack set up and what stock is from icon. they run 250 psi. but my good friend is the lead shock tech at icon so im pretty comfortable with these coilovers
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a breakdown of what you have in the Icons if it's not too much trouble. I have the stock valving mapped out already on microsoft excel.

I presume you're refering to Adrian? Good guy. I actually bought my coilovers from him a year or two ago and have kept in touch here and there. I need to talk to him soon because I wanted to pick up some .012 shims and make a few valving changes. Bought some shims off Adrian awhile back but they're all .015s. On the coilovers I've been fooling around with the compression a bit, but have come to the conclusion that the factory rebound valving may be a bit slow for mobbin through the desert. Then I saw your post here and was curious what #'s you are running. Anyhow i'll pm you my email if you need to send a file. Let me know
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzimm001 View Post
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing a breakdown of what you have in the Icons if it's not too much trouble. I have the stock valving mapped out already on microsoft excel.

I presume you're refering to Adrian? Good guy. I actually bought my coilovers from him a year or two ago and have kept in touch here and there. I need to talk to him soon because I wanted to pick up some .012 shims and make a few valving changes. Bought some shims off Adrian awhile back but they're all .015s. On the coilovers I've been fooling around with the compression a bit, but have come to the conclusion that the factory rebound valving may be a bit slow for mobbin through the desert. Then I saw your post here and was curious what #'s you are running. Anyhow i'll pm you my email if you need to send a file. Let me know
ya ill send u what icon sets them at from factory and what me and Adrian set mine at. btw noticed u go to CSUSM, so do i hah. i havnt gottn a PM from u yet
Old 12-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #19
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
re-valved the truck and ajdusted my limit straps and some shit. I'd say im dezert ready anyway here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aylKbVXb_CI

if u like the video, my Youtube account name is also BLACKHAWK250 and i have a couple other video's of the truck.

I already saw this video and I thought it was crap. jk jk

You need to go faster and launch that biotch of yours man.

When you going to custom LT the front?